Unique look @ Top 100 LEADERBOARD Hero Usage now Available!

It’s great to hear @MrsBCW !!! So since SGG switched up our war platform, man I was struggling with beating teams that were not that hard to beat previous. Tonight… I pulled up the teams I was going to face off with the HERO UTILITY and really reviewed their stats in the Hero Utility. I identified who were trouble for me and who were not. Then i picked my hero’s appropriately. I didn’t use my strongest ones… saving them for round 2. I was beside myself - my co-leader Roxy was over and she was too. It was taking me 2 attacks previously often to defeat an opponent that in prior wars I didn’t have much problem with… Tonight was awesome. I beat all 3 teams in record time, I only had 1 of my heroes die on me the other 14 were standing strong! It is a testament to proper planning and data collection/processing - I fell very fortunate it has turned out as well as it has. I’m working on Import 5 and got side tracked with recording a 10x pull for Atlantis Heros… and I had to edit a mistake on the Atlantis - FAMILY - LINK : Quick Referece I assembled - check it out! And stop by @ TitanMafia. - RAZ

Oh @MrsBCW if you have suggestions on how to make it easier let me know. This was supposed to be a long term project that I did in my spare time and the addict in me just went all out and I pushed it out early! I went from conception on July 28, 2018 of our Alliances Website to releasing the 1st version of the ‘Your Team’ utility just days later… then I refined and moved it to the platform that was the intention originally EnPHero.com on 8/19/2018. In a week since that release there have been over 1K unique users of the app. Crazy that out of 15 Million People who downloaded the game and 1.3 million that are daily active players - I somehow was blessed with the idea and executed it - tonz of fun and late hours and loss of sleep and weight loss etc. lol! Well more than you were expecting to get back in a response. I appreciate your appreciation, I wish it was around when I was earlier into the game. Peace - R

2 Likes