Unfair treatment in the Path of Valor re defeating TITANs

Aliances with lower number of members and fighting lower level titans are already limited in rewards:

• You need Tier V to have a chance to get unfarmable 3* AM (A+ on 2* titan or A on 3*)
  • You need Tier VIII to have a chance to get 4* AM (A+ on 5* titan or A on 6*)
  • Rare titans start spawning at 5* or higher

Source: Titan Loot & You - A Data Farming Project! ***PRELIMINARY RESULTS***

So having the titan level requirement for Titan kills in PoV makes sense to me. I am not saying that it’s right or wrong, but you’re already missing out some AMs when you are fighting lower level titans. You can still complete the titan challenge by mercing tho (which you cannot for titan loots).

And you should create new topic about lowering the titan levels in PoV titan challenge in #ideas-feature-requests. If it gets enough votes SGG might do something about it (probably not, but it won’t hurt to try, right?)

3 Likes

yes most weaker players will need to do that…enjoy the tip

I don’t think that the POV is designed for lower level players or alliances to complete. They have to have something to work toward, right? They don’t make the rare quests so that a level 20 player can easily win it and get the 4* ascension item. They don’t make all the challenge events easy so that an inexperienced team can complete them (I remember my first completion of one and that was almost 2 years ago). The game is designed around progression, not making things easily obtainable from the start. Want to complete POV? Keep playing, keep learning, and keep leveling your heroes. And enjoy the rush when you finally do complete it.

4 Likes

Your calculations do need a tweak…

7 weeks, 25 possible raid tournament battles equals 175 possible battles.

5+10+15+20+25+30 equals 105 battles required to complete the POV challenge.

That means you can miss 70 battles total, or 10 per week. At 5 battles per day, that means you can miss the last 2 days of every tournament and still finish the challenge. (Personally, given my recent raid slump, I’ll be shocked if I can do even that without continuing a few times, which I bet is SG’s hope… :roll_eyes:)

Yes, that would be correct one IF Tournament Challenge Tiers were 6 (i already shared the same numbers + more on my previous comment). But, as far as i know, there is not yet any official information about that. We only make guesses here and in theory it could go up to 8 tiers or 180 fights during the whole POV.

However, i dont think that would be our case. I strongly doubt SG would want us to be perfect from day 1 to day 50 on this tournament challenge. If i have to make any guess, i would go with Tier 5 or 6 as well :slight_smile:

Im sure it’s been said… but, from their perspective, I would think that they would make it any level titan - you can’t rush it, aside from Mercing, and assuming one doesnt do that, the commitment/play time will be there, leading to players spending more.

1 Like

I highly doubt that!! Who do you suppose would buy this crap for 50-60$??? That’s even to crazy for the biggest whales.

I’m dealing with this issue right now. Players jumping in and out to use their Titan flags elsewhere to get a titan win.
Also, It will promote the use of Titan flasks which aren’t exactly readily available.

As the leader of an alliance, how do I bounce out, to go on Titan hunts?

I am a new player. I appreciate your thoughtful comments. With that said, permit me to suggest that if I were a moderator from MN, I would find a Loon Avatar, since the Loon is your state bird. Ha. Keep up the good work. And for what it is worth, with my bad eyes, I still see a sheep. And a nervous one at that.

2 Likes

You could ask a trusted co-leader to take over while you’re gone. Just promote them and you’ll be asked if that’s what you want to do. You’ll become a co-leader.

1 Like

I could…but…trusted…hummm

also I would loose my joining days which is also how long my alliance has been around.
Not sure I want to loose that.

2 Likes

I read the thread fast so maybe I miss few messages. I’m not concerned buy titan quest. As stated by others it seems to me not so hard. My concern is about invocations. To reach 46750 you have to do 225 invocations. You can’t do that without CB. Path of valor is not free even on free side… My iphone has reported an increment of 45% of usage last week. And I’m already out of the path. that s.cks

The alternative is to leave them “leaderless” until you return, but that won’t help with your days in the alliance.

Maybe you can just see how this first PoV goes and make that decision (if it’s even necessary), on the next PoV.

1 Like

I’m actually thing about shutting down the jumping out. I dont like it its disruptive and it breaks the cohesiveness of the alliance. I spent along time building it to have player jumping in and out.

2 Likes

They simply need to provide some rewards and advantages for staying in the same alliance and could even increase those every say 50 days.

If it would seriously hurt to swap the ally one has to think twice of hopping around to exploit the game. It just has to be more lucrative to stay than to merc.

1 Like

3000 gems is a 10 pull for S2+.

100 gems is $1USD

11 pulls = 3350
1ETT = 200
700 gems

There’s 42.50

4* and 3* mats plus emblems? Putting you right at $50.

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment. I picked the cow as KAF is my initials, and a calf is a little cow, so LittleKAF :smiling_face:. Plus I live in Minnesota, I’m not from Minnesota. I’m actually from California. I’m still here for a while but good odds I won’t end up here.

7 Likes

unlocking lev. 50 requires additional spending, at least in tournaments, as most players will need to spend gems to keep in the tournament (so to do the number of required attacks). I.e. it’s not “fair” (in the sense of equal possibilities) on player effort and activity, mostly a reward on already spent gems: aside hero roster and summons, gems massively help in tournament re-enter, challenge completion (for the completion mission), challenge re-run (as higher tiers may give more gems to use in the next tournament re-enter).

1 Like

Yes. PoV requires additional gems, to be completed. OTOH, one gets 750 gems between PoV purchase and mid of PoV… Whether it’s worthwhile or not, depends on one’s roster and how high one is in tournament loot tier and challenge events.