Unfair system to take 5 * hero

When you are F2P you can get only specific coins and have no choise where use it. To collect gems for x10 as F2P you must play six months or more. Still not sure what you want to say by this in this topic

This. You mentioned that Atlantis is outdated. So, create a new account as a F2P and do not summon in Atlantis.

As far as I understand we are talking about summons for gems where player has choice

And you mentioned that the OP not to summon in Atlantis because it is outdated. And that is correct, player has a choice. At 4 months of play, OP should get those Atlantis coins from maps, among others, You hinder him getting some of the best heroes in the game, i.e. Proteus, Wilbur, Kageburado, Ariel, Ursena, Mitsuko, etc.

And again

Of course if you have FREE coins which you can use only in specific summons - you must use it in this summon. But if you have gems then I advice make summons in Costumes and Valhalla. In my case I got more 5* heroes from this summons. All other you can get fo free over time.

Note that summoning a 5* or any specific heroes is based on luck!

Moreso, legendary heroes should be less of your focus at just 4months of play,…first you need to have built your base substantially to a high level, Stronghold level 20, TC20 etc…

Then, have maxed enough rare and epic heroes…you have received from those summons. Legendary heroes and associated ascension materials would come as you play actively.

1 Like

Guys i finish atlantis and open 57 summons and nothing. I open 41 players in tavern 17 players wonderland and nothing. In 4 days i open train 20 but i think train 20 give not so good players. If you are p2p players game must help you. I spend this month over 150 euro and giving nothing. You give you 3.8 persent. Logically if you open 100 summons i think must give you 2 5 hero at least. One friend of me this month open 8 summons and take 3 5* hero. I dont understand. I send message game and every time answer me message fix sorry but nothing else.

I have 5 tonic 5 tambards 5 rings and i think spend some money to take 5 * heros is useful for level up my war team. Now my team has 3655 power.

Since 5* heroes are always a toss up, I recommend going after anything that offers a bonus ascension chest. This will help getting the materials you need to grow your army, just a bonus if you walk away with 5* heroes.

I just want to add, that in Beta when I tested HA10, I did over 100 retrainings and the only S2 hero I got was Misandra. :stuck_out_tongue: Other three special ones were Gravemaker, Anzogh and I think G. Owl was the last one. Got 4 total basically in beta, and real time 100 retrainings = 700 days which is almost 2 years! :dizzy_face:

So while you’re not wrong, the training time for HA10 is long at 7 days which makes getting something new time consuming (+as Ultra mentioned, OP has not been playing that long either). IMO too time consuming to rely on it

2 Likes

It’s alll just a RNG. In theory you can get non-standard heroes every week from HA10 for free and nothing from 1000 pulls for gems (money). Odds in summons too low. When you not get something for free it’s less negative than you not get something for money :slight_smile: