Unfair Opponent?- War single hero team

You know, I thought this was going to be another thread where a screenshot capture would show a fresh TC or daily summon 1* hero they put in the lineup. But at least these two showed trained 4* into the lineup (should be dealt with the same way, I know), but I think at least it showed some form of respect, if it can be called that.

These are still the trap teams in the hopes that the opposition will think this is would be a easy win and spend the unreplenishable war energy and heroes on and leave the other fully decked teams alone (in a game of randomness and uncertainly, who wouldn’t like a little sureness, or seemingly higher chance to win for themselves?).
The result can actually still vary. When AW first started, I went up against a team that only had 1 maxed Rigard left with a team of maxed 2* - 3* heroes (they were the best I have at the time). However, because of a bad board and the revenge arrows, he kept hitting and healed when his special is charged, and the arrows pretty much did the rest. I think by the end of that fight, he had more HP than he had at the start of the fight. (Yes, I know it won’t carry over to him for the next fight).

Yeah We just got whooped cuz my players wouldn’t listen and some of them put 1 hero. I hope the update fixes this.

Best pvp/rvr mmo ever… I did everything from zero to stealth groups to relic raids to small man to 8 man to labyrinth to pve farming… I’d go back and play it again if the population was there… holding out for Camelot Unchained

I see this a lot in wars, can’t believe people are still that stupid. The points just get redistributed so that you get a lot more points for defeating normal teams. Sounds good to me. Just avoid those and go for normal strength teams.

1 Like