Unfair Challenge Event

To start with E&P limits what heros can play in what event which is understandable.
What I dont like and find unfair, is that when you get to the end and are fighting their THREE Bosses and you start to win the board goes to ■■■■!
Again, I undersrand the idea of wanting ppl to use Gems and buy Gems, but come on, dont turn this game into a cash grab!!! Because if you do Im taking my money elsewhere!
Very disappointed!

1 Like

Just bring some war items with you, Axes/arrows at Rare/epic and dragon fire for legendary. Mana pots come in very handy also, cheers!

3 Likes

Hi @Happyguy701, welcome back to the Forum!

I see that your most recent post before this was also complaining about the difficulty of the last Stage of a Challenge Event:

If you’d just like to stop by the Forum and drop a venting post every few months, that’s fine.

But if you’d like some advice from fellow players on doing better on completing the Challenge Events, I’m sure plenty of us would be happy to help. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Agreed. You can have all the heroes and items but are they using them correctly. In this event, go 2 or even 3 blue. Bring a healer and attack boost: Kiril does both. Counter attack works great too: Boril or Cyprian. Dragon Attacks are always very helpful too, cheers!

1 Like

Anyway huys you must agree that this challenge event is more difficult than previous… i don’t know why but so it seems…

1 Like

5 firebombs, 5 axes, 5 dragons, 5 mana pots and the jobs done, not that hard really.

3 Likes

Like Zeph said, if we know what’s in your roster, we can give advice on best combo to take.

Sometimes boards go bad. Working around a bad board is part of the Challenge in the Challenge events

In challenge events I like to keep one monster from the second wave alive for a while, to get the board looking good for what I’ve stacked, and to charge up specials

The other options are mana pots and mana controllers, like Hansel and Proteus, who both give bosses a very hard time

4 Likes

Hansel. Hansel. Hansel. The three reasons I survive those stages. Looking forward to Proteus. Though, really, Gretel isn’t far off, either. Teams should get a mana link or something for using Hansel & Gretel. Or maybe a bread crumb attack?

3 Likes

If the new Family Bonuses seen in Beta are kept, they’ll get a small Attack and Defense buff when used together after the new Challenge Event Families are added to the game.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings