“Undo” for heroes to return ascension mats / “Reset Token” for ascension mats that would work like a Reset Emblem does for emblems

Lol something like this will never happen.

Plenty of us have ascended a hero that we regret. Just to get a shiny new hero we would prefer to have maxed. I think this a way SG @Petri could bring in some extra revenue and really satisfy players. Obviously we would lose resources put into, but we would get our precious 4 star mats back. I would happily pay gems to be able to do this…what about you?

Lots of ideas for similar mechanisms here :slightly_smiling_face:

@JonahTheBard sorry i couldnt find another way to contact you. But may i ask why you closed the topic. I know there was a vote on it before so i understand the merge but the merge closed the post completely

This is the thread for all the ideas on resetting Ascension Materials.

Although your idea has a slightly different mechanism it’s very similar.

If all the ideas get five or six votes, it’s not as impactive as the 200 that the broader idea has accumulated.

I hope that makes sense :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol woooooooow! Im slow…this is the thread lol ignore me please lol

1 Like

Yep, vote is still open :blush:

In fact I’ve just added mine

1 Like

funny this is the 2nd time i opened another vote for this lol

1 Like

We need a reset button for our heros xp or leveling that would allow us to get all the ascension items back simular to the talent reset. Even if we lost the resources it would b worth it, most have a few heros they regret maxing

1 Like

Sorry, but I think this is generally a bad idea that would benefit some and put others at disadvantage. If AM’s would be cycled around like emblems, the power gap between players would widen even further, ballance, already scarred by GTV, would crumble faster. I support the possibility of reseting heroes that are being nerfed, within a set timeframe from the nerfing, so you can test the new form of the nerfed hero and decide if it’s still worth your mats, but being able to reset any hero seems to me like a very bad idea, on the long run…

Even at some ratio… retreive only 1 tome or blade, and only 4 specific AM’s, its 5 out of 8 used… keep the food feeders and all other stuff…
i have more mats than 5* worth of ascending …
i can’t honestly see how could this arm or benefir anyone…

This should be the top priority for dev team if they want to pursue big balance changes to hero’s
it is a shame this much requested feature has been denied this many years and we are getting the goblin balloon now instead of a critical QOL feature like this.

1 Like

Voted.

I’m more hesitant to use my votes these days now that I know there’s a “lifetime limit” on how many votes I can cast… (why???)

Definitely wish this was an option though.

Of course anyone who already has hundreds of AMs will never understand why this could be a helpful thing to implement for other less fortunate players.

But then… seriously… if you already have 50+ maxed 5* heroes and 4700+ TP and hundreds of ascension mats and all of that, why are you even posting here? Didn’t you already “won the game”? Maybe have a tiny little bit of sympathy for those of us who have been grinding for a long time and still haven’t won everything, instead of taking time out of your day to just laugh at us or criticize us for not “gitting gud yet”?

Thought about this several times too. A good way to prevent people from shuffling around one set of ascension mats would probably be to only re-ascend a hero once in 2 or 3 month or so. So you could get back your ascension mats from the few heros you screwed up (e.q. Tellu, screw you!)

One Blacksmith who can broken the epic and legendary players and give you back the materials to use to others players
Of course we pay for this with some gems or Blacksmith can take some materials from him

I don’t understand sorry. Can you elaborate a little bit more

I think it’s a great idea, and one that’s been recommended several times over the last couple years.

Basically a reset token for ascension materials when you regret your decision to give those precious mats to an inferior hero.

Great idea, I’m all in.

It’s necessary at a time where heroes are modified live by the developers.