“Undo” for heroes to return ascension mats / “Reset Token” for ascension mats that would work like a Reset Emblem does for emblems

I may be repeating ideas from others so this may be a merge candidate. I’m also not in Beta so I don’t know what exactly is being worked for the hero academy.
I know that most players would love one of the levels to be a “re-education school” for heroes.
You put in your max level 5* who’s gathering dust (I’m looking at you Khagan, Justice, Margaret etc) and get back your ascension mats and the hero at 1.1.
Like the reset emblems though you’ve lost all your food and also the heroes that you used to max the hero which would be considerable.
SG would only implement this with a gem cost I’d say but it may still be worth it.
I’m just not receiving 4* ascension mats at a level where it encourages me to continue to try and summon heroes (like a lot of us).

I guess I would favor this idea, a special reset button to revert heroes back to 1:1, if mats are already used, all mats (rare and epic) returned back to inventory, while food and recruits lost but please at no gem cost.

Although there are other topics requesting for this same option.

“Undo” for heroes to return ascension mats / “Reset Token” for ascension mats that would work like a Reset Emblem does for emblems

Reset final ascension mats for 5* heros like emblem?

Reset emblems for ascension materials

@zephyr1

3 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

I’m the 100th voter! :yum:
Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 14.13.42

3 Likes

To expound further on this popular request, I would like to echo that the reset should work like the reset emblem…such that there should be reset mat token and gem reset option.

However, unlike the reset emblem, the reset mat should work per tier.i.e four (4) or more reset mat tokens would be required to completely reset a 4th tier hero to 1:1. Also for each tier, gem reset option.

Example :
to reset from 4/80 to 3/70 1 (or more) reset mat or gem can be used.
from 3/70 to 2//60 1 (or more)reset mat or gem etc…
Let the reset mat tokens be available as rewards as usual…

Bottom line, mats per tier are returned to the inventory with penalty to lose food and trainers per tier when reset mat tokens are used…

And penalty to lose food, trainers and certain % of mats per tier when gems reset option is used.

Just a slight modification of reset emblem approach.

2 Likes

Telluria, has shown how completely absurd and a total waste of resources very slow and even most slow heroes really are. Better or equal defense and health stats than even the s3 slow green tank Heimdall. Doesn’t even include the added stats from the minions. Then Telluria has better mana reduction than Boss Wolf does at very slow. Mana reduction was supposed to be the justification for Boss being very slow in the first place.

Small Giant, if you’re going to make legendary heroes totally obsolete you should at least give players you screwed the option to get their ascension materials back.

So many grotesquely underpowered legendary heroes out now. Costumes And emblems can’t save them.

Not that I agree with the whole post… But this I want badly… Like a reset token…

You can vote here.

2 Likes

I have to partly agree, that with all the new heroes in S3 and the new HOTM, some of the original heroes have become redundant in many ways and only come off the bench for certain trials or raid tournaments etc.
And even with the new costumes, there are only some slight improvements for say Quintus as an example. But others are much better like Rigard and Vivica etc.
Let’s hope the hero academy will give us some options for these heroes

Haven’t made any critical ascension mistakes, no absolute regrets but there are some heroes I’ve found less useful or under perform my own expectations.

Neith
Rana
JF
Onatel

Possibly Kage.

I’d rather have ascended:
Joon
Poseiden (dupe)
Zim (dupe)
Seshat (dupe)

They’ll never do that. If u want the mats again just buy them when the offers comes or just wait until it comes from chests.

Only way it could happen is all mats are gone putting them to 1/1
Be a tough choice for some people and wouldn’t be over exploited as if the drop is not regular to get said token to do this.

I believe they wont do anything that’s not profitable. I mean, if someday they let u get the mats back, they will ask for like 500 gems + putting the hero back to 1/1 and will give back only 5 or 4 legendary ascension items back instead of the 6 that you’ve used.

They wont miss the chance of charging 29.99 for one telescope for example. So… the chances are null.

1 Like

Surely this proposal already exists but I vindicate it, I have been from the beginning with the game for someone who accumulates a large number of heroes and seeing how difficult it is to collect ascension materials in addition to seeing how the old heroes are obsolete compared to the new ones that are emerging … it would not hurt if there was the possibility of revoking all the promotion materials of a hero to be able to use them in another that we thought might be better, it is the case of someone who had ascended to the Antiheroe Mok-arr … although Although I have two, none have ascended
But I do have many 5 * heroes that I know will never be able to ascend due to the slowness with which the materials come out and it is not for lack of spending in the game since sometimes I have collected 10,000 gems during the year to use them in Atlantis and the most I won were 4 * heroes, I will also say that on other occasions such as in the case of Frida HOTM up to 5 he gave me the game, in addition 3 Liannas, 2 Kunchens, 2 Mok-Arr…etc…

2 Likes

It would be great if players could strip ascension levels from hero’s to gain back their materials they used.

If implemented, it could either be possible via scarcely available reset tokens or gems…SG potential get the benefit from the gems…and players get what they want either way …hopefully HA would make it happen.

1 Like

With all the new upgrades and power of heroes verse the original line up of heroes, I think it would be a great idea for trading heroes and materials within alliances between members. Also, with the increase of new heroes that fears original heroes in abilities, we should be able to feed a full ascended hero, without emblems, to a hero that will transfer the necessary ascension material to the tier 3/70 hero to get that fed hero to tire 4/00.

Thanks

@Guvnor can this be merged with all the other “I didn’t bother to search first” trade threads

1 Like

Hey, if SG staff are doing nothing after the Easter weekend why not. Get er fixed right up for you. They should make it so you can raid against your alliance members as well for “practice”…

1 Like

With the amount of 5* heroes that are available I would love to see an implementation of the 5* Hero’s being able to be reset not just the emblems, the whole entire card weather it’s the feeders back or for ascension materials it would be a bonus

1 Like

As my other game played for 9 years…WOT, you can change your experience(here it be your non used 5*) of your old tanks no more used, for experience to new tanks you got now on your garage, can change it with gold…here maybe changed for gems.