UnderworldUK looking for people who love to fill Titan and war chests!

Looking for a UK based alliance that crushes 10* / 11* titans and wins wars? Look no further ! UnderworldUK has places for friendly but competitive players who want to improve their roster and win rates.

If you have 2000+ trophies, have a good sense of humour, want to improve or help others improve and also want to be part of a team who play as a team, come stay with us :blush:

Still spaces if you are interested !

Looking for an alliance that crushes 10* & 11* titans and wins wars?

Look no further ! UK based UnderworldUK has places for friendly but competitive players who want to improve their roster and win rates. and open winning war chests!

If you have 2000+ trophies, have a good sense of humour and are looking for a new clan, come stay with us :smile:.

Can you be a Yank and still join? :rofl:

1 Like

If you have a sense of humour (with a U) and happy to keep our odd time zones :blush::blush:

S~

1 Like

Lockdown boredom? Come for a socially distanced trip to the Underworld… Looking for a couple more active players still… got to enjoy hunting 10 /11* titans and getting tat from war chests … ! Look forward to meeting you!

So what’s your Titan style there?

Hey! Not sure I understand your question, but depending on team player we advise best time to hit / call off, and best combos . Typically 10* are fairly easy, some of the 11* rare will advise. Game play. hope this helps?!

S~

Yes! My current alliance passes on a LOT of Titans and I’ve been looking for an alliance that has more of a “hey we at least hit the thing until it got away” or a group who at least tries to take every other Titan down.

We miss very few, and generally our leader, John will call time Early enough if it looks like we are not going to make one, o make sure we have 3 flags ready for the next one. Is only the very very tough ones where this happens though ??

1 Like

Still some spaces, please feel free to drop by and check us out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings