Underwild Whatever?

So… Underwild is here and for everybody who already finished the season 4 campaign it looked like farming time, but no… or is not just me that only sees the portal and of course the offers???

5 Likes

it lloks like there is nothing but the possibility to purchase tokens of course

Unlikely they’ll reduce level costs until Season 5 launches.

8 Likes

Wait… has always been like that? I thought we got the reduced cost and stuff right away.

I’m not sure how its been in the past. But i’ve seen a lot of chatter around here about not expecting reduced costs on levels before Season 5 drops.

it’s a bit disappointing that we don’t have something special for S4. I thought I’ll farm there a bit but with normal cost and no special enemy, it’s a bit pointless.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s not farming.

1 Like

The sole reason why I didn’t even start S4 is the absurd map WE costs. It’s simply not worth it. Unless they implement reduced costs on that at any time in the future I’m out.

1 Like

No Underwild “Descends” or Whatever has arrived as expected (as nothing was in Beta).
Hopefully in 1-2 motnhs we will got some reduced WE cost event + coin farming ability for Season 4 too once the Season 5 is arrives.

9 Likes

Didn’t think there would be reduced costs (yet). Maybe when S5 is released. Till then, back to whatever.

1 Like

I think it’s interesting.

Till now we always got the reduced energy event directly after finishing the season. Nothing to do with availability of the next season as there was a huge gap between S2 and S3 for example.

S2 ended April 2019

First atlantis rising May 2019

S3 ended January 2021

First Valhalla forever February 2021

So all map events started the month after we finished said map. There often was a bigger gap before the next season started, but the event was always next month.

So with S4 its the first time we don’t get an event the month after we finished all stages.

15 Likes

Imagine they would have reduced the we-costs for s4 right now, everbody who already finished s4 would start complaining and crying " ohh it’s so unfair bla bla bla"…

2 Likes

This ^^

20 this in fact

1 Like

Got a point there. It could be no further WE discount cos WE discount takes away potential revenue from sales of WE flasks.

Or Maybe they are still working on a S4 treasure creature, amended timing (when S5 launches).

2022 is starting to see “firsts” for quite a number of things now. Hmmm…

1 Like

…you already finished it on normal and hard and you finished all its missions? Are there certain stages that might still be worth playing for resources even though I expect that there will be no reduced flag cost this time around? Or should I just go back to farming S1? :slight_smile:

1 Like

…and you’ve finished all the S4 missions too :thinking:. You are awesome…! Enjoy your break :wink:.

6 Likes

I mostly ignore the missions… But if there isn’t reduced world energy cost… I’d just plow s1.

2 Likes

Haha, good point, thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The crew don’t seem very good either and their family special seems lame. Is there someone or something I am missing?

1 Like

farming in SIV just to find avatar