Underwild event

This underwild event i don’t agree with, we bust our time and effort to collect tokens for it which takes long just to summon a 3 star hero common hero!

Perhaps take them out completely and add more improved heroes in underwild 4 star or 5 stars This is what kills the game for me collecting tokens just to summon a 3 star common hero.

1 Like

So…keep flooding the game with new heroes even more?

And you think if they add new underwild 4 or 5 star heroes, you will be able to pull with your farmed coins something different than a 3 star common hero?

2 Likes

They should give a 6 star hero for every 100 coins, I’m with you mate, it’s bloody brutal. No wonder that portal is dying.

The portal it’s dying because the nerfs they have made, more then half of this heros it’s meh, it was just 2 3 worth to summon, after Xnophold nerf they remain just 1 2, almost all of them must be buffed but SG don’t about this, yes they have made some buffs to old heros but they are minimal, they didn’t touch and one of this portal, one example it’s the featured heros now Nemo and Lughaidh it’s two of the worst heroes in the game, Aouda it’s just pure sniper, why I have to give my gems in this portal if I can roll in the Halloween portal.

2 Likes

If they ever consider “revisiting” this portal like they did Atlantis with two new heroes who weren’t in there for 3 to 4 straight years post-completion of the season progression, they’d have to do far more than just make the heroes OP and definitely would need them to NOT be 5 more Legendary heroes that don’t really add anything with the constantly recycling gimmicks.

I already know Season 5 is going to suffer the same fate Underwild has, where the portal is nothing but 30 Legendarys and the same 10 Epic and Rare heroes. Not to mention another “unique” hero that drops “not unique” loot.

1 Like

Well the featured heroes are certainly among the worst possible, not one of them is high priority for anyone. So this time it won´t attract a lot of attention with all the other portals with much more interesting heroes.
But overall it´s not a bad portal. There some interesting heroes in there and it´s probably not too long before they will put 1 or 2 new and strong heroes or costumes in there, right now they are doing S3 costumes, guess S4 is next on the list.

2 Likes

Welcome to e&p :grin: spend more get less

2 Likes

The three featured heroes are all subpar, even a season two four star is more useable (Amoenna costume) for the desired effect.

1 Like

It would be nice to at least benefit the players that puts all that effort in to complete the stages to get tokens, for summon, as the others say spend more cash to get what you want then i don’t see a point going through all that stages hours and days to collect it useless then to summon a 3 star sesion 2 hero in underwild.

There system does anaylize and reads those who buys toeksn and those that actually puts an effort into the stages, perhaps have packages for bought token users and have a little bit of a better reward summon for those that puts the effort in. Perhaps my arrugment is not valid, but just like to see the opinions others has about it.