Unbalanced Raids

that’s my set up.

Team Power Discrepancies 1

How do you know that’s what happened? I think you are saying your defense team has a team power of 3300 and you were attacked and beaten by someone with a defense team of 3000. That doesn’t mean they attacked you with a team of 3000. They could have attacked you with anyone on their roster. It is very possible they have stronger heroes and put together an attack team with a greater power.

Team Power Discrepancies 2

That said, even if you were beaten by a team at 3000, that’s common. I disagree with those that say 300 points is a big difference and the ‘weaker’ team should never win. It is NOT a big difference, and is even smaller as the team power gets higher. That is, there is a sizable difference between 1800 and 2100, but not much between 4200 and 3900.

Defense Team

Lastly, looking at your defense team, I think it could use some tweaking. I’d need to see more of your roster to make a specific recommendation, but there are two major problems here:

1. By putting a healer in the tank position, you are allowing other teams to charge their special attacks while doing no damage to them.
  2. By doubling up on your hero colors, you are begging your opponent to heavily color stack when they attack you. And, believe me, they are.
5 Likes

Due to your lack of color diversity a few yellow and a few blues could beat that at a much lower TP.

I used to hate doing raids. I just couldn’t get it. Then I watched some videos on stacking. Ifnur goinf up against a team look at their center front characters color. Make ur whole team the best attack color for just that. Then take out the center first and unless u really get jammed on tiles u will b amazed. U mana up SUPER FAST and u can hit a monster character with 3 tiles and BAM! He’s gone. Now u do need troops. That’s important. This also works on Titans too! YouTube has a bunch on stacking. Good luck. :+1:

1 Like

Your information is great! This is the rest of my roster

I would not wanna b a team with a blue front man against the 5 greens u have. Give it a whirl and like I said take out the front man first. Found u a link to. YouTube. Watch his all green team mow them down.

For defense you want any healers/dispellers/debuffers etc to the left, because that’s the order AI will fire their specials.

Seeing what you have, for now maybe try :

Rigard - gains health + dispeller
Chao - attack plus decreases enemies mana
Boril: good tank, counter-attack for him and those next to him
Marjana: Fast, hits hard, more damage over next 6 turns
??? : you’ve got great green heroes…Little John - slow but hits hard and all enemies, Melendor if it seems you need another healer.

I try to always put yellow and purple together, as they are strong against each other so someone trying to hit one with the opposite color will usually help the other build mana faster. Also red > green > blue > red.

Since most of your 5* will take a while to level up, I would focus on the 4* for now…I think they will serve you well while you work on your 5*,

Ok I am going to try it right now and I’ll see how it goes. Thank you guys for the feedback and if you have more feedback please do so.

Wow!! I used all my green heroes and boom I won literally in 1 minute or less

1 Like

Glad you’ve got it sorted. Awesome roster by the way :slight_smile:

Ive got to the point where i dont raid anymore, was really getting to me. All i do now is revenge and i hover at a certain level, just need to ac a couple more 5* stars to hopfully get into Diamond, hopfully lol

I lied I lost with all green lmao but I will figure it out. I took screenshots of the feedback you guys provided imma give it a try and see what happens. Do anyone else have issues with connecting off wifi?

That’s the thing when playing mono colour gems. You win fast if you get the gems or you lose painfully as you try desperately to get rid of all the useless off-colour gems before the opponent charges up.

Yeah I was like yeah!! It is working and boom wah wah lmao

yes mono teams are a gamble, but when the boards smile on you it’s a beautiful thing! I usually run 3-2, or 2-2-1 for raid attacks.

As for wifi, I have bad phone signal out here in the sticks so run off wifi all the time…however at work in town their wifi is so bad I get booted frequently and just run off phone signal, which seems to do fine there. Does it seem to happen no matter where you are? Or just certain areas?

Even if you start with a good combo you can get bogged down later waiting for more of your colour.

There are other stacking options you can try too. I used to use mono a lot, now I tend to used 3-2. 3 of strong colour against tank (centre hero) and 2 of strong colour against next most dangerous hero (often the healer). Unless I come upon someone like a recent opponent who’s defense team was 4 blue and one yellow. I used mono green and first move took out two heroes.

Search for topic “Raiding in the top 1000”

I know the right board combos Is nice lol. No everything else connects. I have 4 different games and they all connect except this one. From I have been reading in the forum, I ain’t the only one with this issue. My service off of wifi is great wherever I am (knock on wood)… I came to the point that the issue is the app and I think I figured out why they aren’t caring too much… small planet is selling the game app to Zynga so I am guessing they dont care if their players connect or not lol

Ok I’ll search that topic and see what I get. @nevarmaor thanks for your feedback.

I regularly beat defense with 3500 TP with just 3150 TP, this is my standard raiding team:

As you can see, I utilize 2 blue and 2 purple, thus I always looking for opponents with red/yellow tank or those with multiple red/multiple yellow or those with non-terrifying tank (healer without buff).

Your defense happen to check three of my preference, multiple red, multiple yellow, and rigard tank. This is my prime target, I will gladly attack it even if it have 3500 TP.