Unbalanced game rewards (Alliance Quest)

Hey,

So I just woke up from a too short Atlantis where I bearly get enough resources to make battle items for the many quests we have now.

Trying to figure this out.

How … do I get such horrible rewards for a quests that I’m forced to play to open it?

These alliance quests / I get tons of emblems and EHT from the regular quest just for finishing it.

These alliances quests while can be fun where’s the return?

While that’s like the loot from 5 wanted chests …

I hardly think this is fair or ok.

It’s sad that I want to play but… they are making it impossible….

8 Likes

I’ve always assumed alliance rewards are low because folks in higher alliances are also getting rewards for individual rewards too. So if you don’t like the alliance rewards, you probably aren’t interested in the individual rewards either. If you are, and you’re alliance isn’t, then you’ve got a mismatch.

The alliance quest doesn’t replace the regular challenge events with regular rewards.

But many don’t like this quest. That helps those that do rank higher.

2 Likes

Think you’re saying that someone’s holding a gun to your head making you play this game… but I could be reading it wrong.

2 Likes

35% of voters have currently selected Alliance Quest as one of the top 3 Least Rewarding game modes in this poll below :slight_smile:

6 Likes

on the face of it, it’s disrespectful to the players. there are alliances where there are few people and there is no way to pass not only all three types of quest, but even not to go to the second quest. and the chance to collect coins is very low and you have to wait for half a year. or make a donation ((

3 Likes

My example loot is a little bit more promising

1 Like

We usually finish 200 ish place … Yeah I dunno if you noticed. They suck there too. More effort more resources used. less rewards?

1 Like

I missed that somehow.

Itansaid these are some of my most fav to play I just don’t understand the bubblegum wrapper mentality…

I wish I knew. I’ve only done those events once, after discovering how unrewarding it felt. :confused:

Then why do you bother to finish there? If you don’t like the rewards and think more effort and resources are used, why bother to work that hard and use that many resources?

Or is this a general comment about generally poor rewards?

The spoils are getting worse.

Most don’t play alliance quests because the scores are ridiculous for progression. We have repeatedly asked for a balance team scores. Alot of players have quit playing leaving smaller alliance unable to pass rare challenge level. We managed to open the second level, but no way we getting 10million for legendary.

Do what most of us do and just skip it. Maybe if the stats show no one playing or buying for the lowsy heroes they will make it more worth our efforts…

2 Likes

Been playing for years as a member of a small alliance. To the best of my recollection, we’ve gotten to the second level once. And that was before we lost a couple members.

Right now, we’d have to have 100% participation AND completion of the first level to have a chance of opening the next.

We like to play the game or rather liked to….

Why wouldn’t you try to do your best ….

I feel the rewards should be from 500-101 or something and at least the same as the regular challenge events. That’s the reason.

1 Like

I’d get a new game if I wasn’t doing events …

PANDITAAAAAAAAAA!!! Get a top 100 rankin and the rewards are good!
Kisses and always much love to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Actually just looked and did the math: with 100% Alliance participation, if everyone tied my current high score, we’d fall short of 2.5M points. It’s nearly or actually impossible for my alliance to reach the second stage of this challenge.

I don’t think it should be possible for every player to finish every quest. There has to be some incentive to get better and progress within the game. I also do not think it should be possible for every alliance to finish every alliance quest. If an alliance of 7 members all below level 70 could finish all the same quests as an alliance of 30 members all above level 70 then what would be the point in progressing in the game?
I see it like facing titans. Not every alliance can defeat 14* titans with ease. It’s something you need to work up to. Same principal applies here in my opinion

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

They want to reduce small alliances. Make you choose bigger alliances for better reward.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong here, but it’s easy to do around 400k in rare so you would need 6 people to finish. If you guys are not able to do it, it’s because you are weak, not that it’s hard to do.
I did score which would need only 5 people to unlock epic

2 Likes