Unable To Login

My friend is getting an error message when she attempts to login. The message says there was an error while trying to login. Please try again or contact customer support. She thinks the email address is the issue. She says it’s a school Gmail. But, personally, I don’t see the relevance. I think the issue could be she lives in Jamaica but recently went to Canada. She’s, currently, in Canada. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. And, happy gaming!

Contacting customer support is the way for her to go. There’s a link at the bottom of the page below to reach them without needing to be ingame.
https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. She said she contacted them 5 days ago. I’ll direct link her just in case she didn’t use the correct link.

They do run through customer support requests in the order they get them, so there can be delays if they are busy. Hopefully your friend’s problem gets fixed quickly.

2 Likes

She doesn’t need to do multiple requests; this will delay support in getting to her. Once she has the auto response, she should reply only to that, and yes, sometimes there is a delay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: My wife deleted the account accidentally

A post was split to a new topic: I recovered my old phone and want my old account

Hi, I can not change account in the game. Does anyone know how to solve the problem? Since at the beginning he would not let me play with my account and reset the team and let me play, but I can not change my account