Unable to Level Up Special Skill on Maxed Hero Using Level Up Button

So I know there’s already a lengthy discussion over here on the changes to the hero training / level up screens. I don’t consider that a bug, but it is an annoyance. In the process of dealing with that, we (the forum) have found a workaround to prevent additional clicks, which involves hitting the LEVEL UP button first, and then selecting the hero we want to gain experience.

Now that I’ve gotten used to that approach, I’ve found that there’s a bug with using this option to level the special skill of an unlucky hero that doesn’t make it to 8/8 by max level. Simply put, it doesn’t work. I can’t use this order of operations to level up the special skill on a hero once the hero’s experience level is maxed.

video (don’t know how to embed a video in my post)

EDIT: video added by @zephyr1

narrative: Gato is at 3.50 but his special is only 5/8. I’m attempting to finish maxing his special so that he’s ready for the next 3* RT.

1 Like

That definitely looks like a bug. You should contact support asap with as much details as possible and post the video too if it still persists. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Petri Had this bug earlier where I tried to select a hero to level up and it would not let me open the hero card as the hero was already at max level.

Yes, the level was maxed but the special was only 6/8

Managed to get around it by opening the hero card then selecting level up but the option to level up directly from the roster wouldn’t let me(to get around the other annoying issue of having to close the hero card twice after levelling)

You are not the only one with this problem, so I guess it’s a bug indeed. 3 days ago another member posted a similar video:

@zephyr1 merge?

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

Not sure if this is the same issue or not, but my Gato hasn’t improved his skill since his first ascension. He has been just sitting at a 4/8. He is now fully ascended and within 20 of being maxed on lvl. I have tried multiple blue 1* heroes and blue 2* heroes. Any advice would be great.

LOL! Not quite, you’re looking for this thread.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.