Unable to connect from Australia 22 May--ISP issue with Optus

I have internet access to everything else. Not using a specific Wi-fi but rather 3G/4G through the network provider

Yes i have tried different networks and using just mobile data alone, nothing works

I just installed an applicantion from Google play and started a video on YouTube but get a connection error with EP

Same here my netflix is streaming perfectly but the game keeps telling me to check connection

I’m getting withdrawal symptoms. And the thought of not using my maxed flags and not doing the tourney or being available at the start of AW is giving me major anxiety!

I have been able to connect via home wifi. Might be an Optus 4G issue.

3 Likes

Australia is going down (under), cause Atlantis is rising :rofl:

Sorry for the joke in an bug issue thread, but i couldn’t resist to.
Also i commiserate with you.

1 Like

Yes I suspected as much, I can’t connect either. In and out.

It’s the same telco that couldn’t do the World Cup properly so I wouldn’t be surprised

2 Likes

It definitely sounds like an ISP issue. Apparently, other games are experiencing problems as well for people trying to connect from Australia. I’d stick to wifi for a little while if possible–presuming your wifi isn’t from the same ISP.

1 Like

Ehhh, i watched most of the matches on optus fetxh with no problem, and always records my Spurs games in perfect HD :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe for fetch, but for many of us using the app or site, it was a terrible experience

That wasn’t so helpful the past couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for the Champions League final.

1 Like

ahhhhhh. withdrawals… no link to FOE in Austalia for over 6 hours now…sobs loudly

So I take it you’re confirming that other games are affected as well?

My train trip home is going to be a horror story. How did the ancients deal with public transport without e&p?

2 Likes

I just tried Looney Tunes and, while a bit slower, I confirm Looney Tunes works.

I think the problem is bigger for E and P for some reason

All of my games are working only e&p is affected

Australia here, can’t connect. Phone with amaysim

I am in Chile and could post a duplicate of this screenshot. I also have video of the game opening to my SH before this message appears. It began just as raid wars started and happened as I was leveling a hero that is on my defense team.