Unable to connect from Australia 22 May--ISP issue with Optus

Servers are down… Cannot access the game.

1 Like

There seem to be multiple people from Australia having connection issues, but there’s definitely not a wide scale server problem. I’m able to connect just fine from the western US.

2 Likes

Just checked and I’m able to log in from US on iPhone.

This issue is still unsolved for me. I’m in Australia, haven’t been able to open the game at all for the last 6 hours…Won’t connect to servers :confused: Was in the middle of finishing the collect gems II quest :frowning: Bye bye world energy and gems :cry:

3 Likes

@SterlingArcher The server issue looks to have been momentary, and happened over 23h ago. If you’ve been having a problem more recently than that, it’s not a server issue.

When you say you can’t connect to the game, what point do you get to in the startup process before it fails?

Im in Australia too and i cant connect either! Just as long as sterling

2 Likes

I get to connecting stage then it gives the internet connection error message

Yep, I’m in Australia and can’t connect at the moment.

1 Like

I’m from Australia, haven’t been able to connect for 5hrs

1 Like

Nope. I had that issue too… This one is new.

I just merged reports from the previous server outage thread over here. I’ve got these collected so that SG staff can see them in one place.

Similar story from Australia here

1 Like

All i can do is click on the app to initialize, its opens to the welcome screen and says connecting at the bottom of screen, then nothing. Only connection error window comes back

image edited to remove account info

I’m in New Zealand and am able to get in the game - would appear to be limited to Australia onlybat this stage.

@Snowdoggydogg

20 outages

3 Likes

Man…sucks that its such a localised issue :confused: most people getting ahead in the game. And i cant sort out my tournament team/AW team either…they start soon :frowning: Given it seems to be just a country specific issue do you think we’ll still get some sort of goodwill gesture for the inconvenience?

1 Like

Help us SG… Please!

None of us know, since we’re all just players like you. My guess would be that it will depend on if it’s an SG issue or something unrelated to them that’s affecting you all.

I did leave a message for SG staff letting them know about this thread.

1 Like

Thanks for all your help with this matter @Garanwyn

2 Likes

Have you tried to connect your game to another network (such as another wifi connection)? It seems this could be a network specific issue.

1 Like