V22 Release: Unable to access new stronghold level 21 and buildings (Answer: they won't be enabled until probably Monday June 17)

Don’t they usually disable war during the roll out of a big update?

I hope it doesn’t hurt raid tournament. This is the best I’ve ever done. Top 1% and defense grade A. I love Wilbur and Proteus :joy:

The last update they didn’t disable war. And I agree–I’m doing pretty well in raidT, so I hope there are no issues too!

1 Like

I’m probably jinxing myself, but I’ve never done this well before. I am more interested in getting those upgrades started. To make most use of both builders, I might speed up the construction of the stronghold.

1 Like

FYI, I was able to get the Android update in the Google Play Store this morning. North America, Central time zone. It didn’t auto-update, but i was able to click Update to get it going.

yeah… wait until everyone make their update…xD

Hello Garanwyn I have a problem. My game is updated and my current stronghold level is still 20 .

1 Like

Hi @Dina I’ve moved your post to the thread discussing this question. Often times people have the same question, and so there will be an existing thread on it.

I updated my game to version 22 but still no option to upgrade stronghold to 21. Is this an ongoing issue. I have iPhone.

The upgrades will become available when all players are updated. Will take a few days for that to happen.

3 Likes

Hmm. The update notes @Petri posted say “Please note that new features (Stronghold update and new Buildings) will be available once we have rolled out the update for all players.”

That’s happened now, so might it not become available sooner than later?

Only because you received the update that does not mean that everybody received it…
I did not…

It’s available for both iOS and Android now. That’s what “rolled out” means, doesn’t it?

Every update they stop the support for the old one. You get an ingame message. Probably you got several of them already - that‘s when new stuff starts usually…i guess you know

3 Likes

Oohh, good point. I bet you’re right; SH21 will become available at the same time as they end support for v21.

Should I update now or better after war?

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024696753--KNOWN-ISSUE-Issues-with-connection-in-war-for-V22-June-12-2019-

1 Like

Up to you. Waiting until after the war is 100% safe, for the cost of a few MV emblems. The war looks stable, though.

4 Likes

Thanks.
An hour ago my friend of alliance has problem after update. 0 Point war score.
And now current result is around 50-50, and also war chest is need only 4 point more (21 of 25).
So I think I decide to wait, and update until I use all my war flag. And hope to win this war. :grinning:

1 Like

So isn’t the update rolled out for everyone now?

Status ( Today 2:05 PM ): We have now fully rolled out the update for Android and iOS.

I’m not able to upgrade my SH. Any idea when we can?