UK Adventurers

UK Adventurers are looking for strong, active, friendly players. Recruitment is currently being handled via the Community area of @Mr.Spock’s You Tube channel where the joining requirements are set out.

There is also a great, more laid-back alliance called “New Adventurers” which is well worth a look for a more chilled experience.

2 Likes

We’re looking for people too. Alliance. … Pride of England. Requirements are not high, although constant. Discord.

I politely suggest you start your own recruitment thread then my friend!

3 Likes

Good. You can delete my post

Do you still have a spot? I’m team power of about 3400, 2100 cups and looking for an active alliance :). I have 100% participation and am looking to grow!

1 Like

Hi @Mr.Spock Yes indeed. Just search for us in game and hop on. See what you think. I’ll be around, so say hi.
Or feel free to ask questions here.

UK Adventurers are CURRENTLY FULL as of 1st May 2020.

See original post for details about our alliance and how to hop on board.

Do you guys have a war strategy? Or rotate the colours of tanks or anything?

I’m thinking about leaving my current alliance. Just having a look about, seeing whats what

Hi @AKAxNYTROx. Sorry. Someone just joined so we are full again. Apologies

1 Like

UK Adventurers currently have ONE RARE vacancy as of 9th May 2020.

See original post for details about our alliance and how to hop on board. Or ask here!

Hey Steve, what color tanks for war? Still purple? Im in an alliance but they are not as active as id like. Thought i’d ask

Hey @Mallix. Sorry I missed seeing this. Yes, still purple tanks at the moment. We have used blue in the past but are doing ok with purple right now. You have Ursena +7, so perfect :grinning:
Feel free to ask me anything.
It’s a great alliance … nothing too heavy, but we all do our bit. And we have star YouTuber @Mr.Spock if that helps you decide!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Before i make any decisions i might as well ask. I have 8 - 5 stars maxed with 2 more about to be ascended. Around 12 - 4 stars maxed. And 10- 5 stars at 3-70 with 5 more on the way. Is that strong enough for your alliance? Started 5 months ago. Also I live in Los Angeles. I knew your alliance from following Mr. Spock

2 Likes

Hi @Mallix. Yep … that sounds great. You can see we have a range of strength ourselves. We value activity and friendliness over pure strength (though strength is good!)
We are mostly in the U.K., but that doesn’t matter. You would add to our Californian outpost :smile:
Let me know if you think you might join, so I can try and warn the others not to accept anyone else.

1 Like

Still welcome if you like @Mallix
We just won war with 100% flag usage and triple reset
I’ll be around for next hour or so, so will keep an eye out.
I understand changing alliances is a tough call!

Yes thank you. And thanks for your time. Its incredibly tough decision. It may just not be the right time. If I dont join, maybe next go around. Thanks again.

Ok. Understood. I’ll still stick around for an hour though :smile:

UK Adventurers are looking for strong, active, friendly players. Recruitment is currently being handled via the Community area of @Mr.Spock’s You Tube channel where the joining requirements are set out.

There is also a great, more laid-back alliance called “New Adventurers” which is well worth a look for a more chilled experience.

This thread is unlikely to be updated for the foreseeable future

2 Likes

@Mr.Spock sent a gmail ,… hope you see it~

What a bummer you didnt bother to respond to the effort i made to reach out.

@Mr.Spock