UI suggestions

1. “Examples of valuable loot in this area”
    The items are random. It would be better if the text said: “Loot common in this area” and show the actual loot that has a higher chance of actually appearing in the area.

2. Show number of waves before and during the fight, not only between waves.

3. Add a “collect all” button or change the way we collect heroes. I understand that it’s not the same as crafting items where everything is the same and is collected at the same time, but pushing collect 40 times seems redundant.

4. A scroll in the heroes list would be a great addition.

5. Titan ribbon. There’s really no need to push attack - next - fight. There’s a lot of empty space between “active titan” and the chat. The only thing missing from the attack page is event log and special skill which may be placed on the front page. If someone want a bigger picture of the titan, they can click the small picture.

Thank you!

@JanW Hi there, thanks for sharing some ideas with fellow players!

I appreciate your effort to consolidate these, but it’s actually more useful to have unrelated ideas in separate threads so they’re easier for people to find to comment and vote on.

A few of your ideas actually have existing threads that you should join in on:

Please see: [Implemented - V38 Update] Add Stage Progress Bar or Wave Counter for Better Tracking / Keep Wave Counter Visible All the Time [MASTER]

Please see: Ability to collect/claim all your heroes in bulk from the Training Camp instead of clicking OK on each hero that you pull

Please see: Hero Roster Organize System [MASTER]
Or: NEW filters for Hero Roster and leveling Heroes – with sample UI design mockups - BETA UPDATE POST #42

These may be new:

I think this is new, I suggest creating a separate post for this. :slight_smile:

I recall seeing a post with a similar idea to this before, but I’m not sure what it was called. I suggest searching around a bit in Ideas & Feature Requests and then creating a new thread if you can’t find anything similar.

1 Like

Thanks @zephyr1. I see that some of the posts are old so I guess they’ve been considered by the team already

Though some of those ideas have been proposed long ago (most ideas in general have, realty, there are a lot of idea posts) it’s still fruitful to continue commenting and voting on old ideas, in my opinion.

The Alchemy Lab coming this year is based on this thread that started all the way back in June 2017. So it’s certainly not unheard of for the game designers to mull an idea for a long while and ultimately implement it.

I’d like to think the ongoing support expressed by fellow players in that thread helped. :slight_smile:

1 Like