Uh oh, I'm in trouble (Trying to get out of trouble, close matches, puzzles)

Didn’t think this through.

We all know what happens next? :joy:

7 Likes

danger

11 Likes

A fresh start over
A different hand to play
Only time will tell
But you know what they say
We’ll make it better
The second time around

9 Likes

if you ghost the chain of purple gems to your right you will get both specials. even if she rezzed anyone the combo of both purple specials will kill them all. good game :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah this looks fine. The purple match with charge everyone so Rigard can heal up and quintus can single handedly kill any heroes she revives because they come back with so little hp. Then obakan hits her and try to kill her before she fires again.

2 Likes

What was the result?

1 Like

Actually @SWEG and @DoctorStrange were right.

Kage burrito came back with Magni but I used Quintus and Obakan to kill them off before they chucked BURRITOS at me.

I wasn’t very hungry so finished Mother off before she could cook me porridge

Could have ended badly though, I was a bit lucky with the purple ghosting

11 Likes

Another deadly situation. Know how this one ends up?

I’m pretty sure the butler is the murderer :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Looks like Sabina about to tap someone this turn, then heal the next turn. So it would just depend on who she tapped and then what sorta cascades ya got. A couple red tiles running into Sabs would be solid.

My guess: this turn you ghost tiles to the left. She kills zimkitty. Then you slap a row of purple into her, and randomly a row of yellow hits her and kills her before she can shoot her special.

There’s a pretty wide range of possibilities there though, depending what the board does ?

2 Likes

I can’t even remember what I did but this was the final move

I think I tapped Sabina to stop her from tapping me (bought one turn of healing for Zimkitha) - Sabina healed but this delayed her hitting me

Was very lucky and managed to win with Dawn Raid

2 Likes

Smart. I would have played it the same. Let her special go so she can’t hit you!

1 Like

Not exactly a dangerous situation but potentially deadly if I didn’t hoard up my powers and preserve the blue diamond for later :joy:

1 Like

Charming name, your opponent.

2 Likes

Fun thread!

I didn’t take any pics prior to this, figured I was in game over, but this would be the closest I have ever come to losing without losing…

7 Likes

Awesome thread - hell yeah :sunglasses:

1 Like

There is a dedicated thread for this kind of situations. Yours is close, but there are some with 1 HP left posted there…

2 Likes

I remember that!

20 hp would be a lot more

6 Likes

I was dumb and didn’t fire Magni. Resulting in the above situation

1 Like

How the heck did I get into this position with Aegir?!

@nes can you guess who won

2 Likes