Two Wu Kong?

Is it worth having 2 Wu Kong against 1 Titan? Who else adds to tile damage?

1 will suffice.
Regular attack boosters like boldtusk, kiril, etc.
Also implement defense downers like grimm normal tiburtus and stack strong color against titan.

3 Likes

I have two on max. Both have been handy in war and Tavern event

1 Like

But you have two for two different teams - in situations where you cannot repeat a hero.

Two Wu on a single titan though is unnecessary.

4 Likes

I was thinking about this when I read the thread title and those two reasons of yours are the only justifications I can think of. In my case however, I rarely ever use Wu in war and don’t participate in the Tavern event.

1 Like

Hmnnn. I’ve encountered a player who has 5 maxed Wu Kongs. That was when before S2 was completed.

2 Likes

How did that that go down? Just earlier today I was having a five Wu fantasy but even then, my foggy brain was telling me that could only ever work on offense.

1 Like

5 maxed Wu would be an efficient cup dropping team.

4 Likes

5 Wu Kongs, that’d be a -160% chance to miss!

:rofl:

2 Likes

If that skill stacked (and the unofficial rate is 140% per Wu btw!) which would make for a whopping 900% miss rate at +945% attack!!!??

1 Like

For sheites and giggles I put together the most exasperating and/or fun team from my relatively small roster that I could. Went farming with it a few times and it was very funny.

Wu - Sumle - Danza - Stonecleave - Merlin.

:rofl: When the luck fell on my side it was savage. 8-7 also never took me so long when the chips were down.

1 Like

:rofl:

@Petri, we have a hero buff to consider for the next game update :+1:

EDIT: a possible costume feature??? Hint hint…

1 Like

@sft1965

Well, that was sometime in the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2018, displaying all of his 5 maxed Wus in defense. Back then, good epic yellows were hard to come by as only Jackal and Gretel provide better utility, unlike the likes of Chao, Hu Tao, Li Xiu and even Danzaburo.

@nevarmaor

I agree. Placing 5 maxed Wus on regular raid defense is a sureball way of cup dropping.

1 Like

holy 4s are low in atk; so 2 wukong is a good plan, but only if you dont have 5s with better atk

i rarely use mine in raidT 4* or war; so if 5*s are there, 1 is enough

1 Like