Two strong players seeking a new alliance

Sounds like you will fit right into Akkadian Elysium, which I describe as “casual serious”, with experienced players, for the most part in the 4000-4400 range as far as defensive team power goes.

The “casual” part means we do not have hardcore rules, nothing beyond the common sense ones most every alliance has at a minimum, meaning hit the titan, but wars are optional and we have a line group that is optional. There is no “minimum damage” requirement for Titans or anything like that. If you are in war, then please do use your flags of course. As far as war coordination, there isn’t much as most things happen organically in our alliance most of the time, but we’ll call out if we’re close to flipping the board so that whoever is able to and wants to can help make that happen, but no one will instruct when to hit or who to hit etc. (but we’ll happily advise if asked).

The “serious” part means we get results that go beyond casual, we tend to face strong war opponents and end up with well under 10 unused flags usually (I’d like to say 0 every time, but that’s not quite true - then you’d completely be in hardcore land). Currently with 21 members we are taking down 9*/10* Titans, and when full that will be 10*/11*, possibly up to 12* even (we’ve nibbled at those before, but haven’t killed one yet). You may not be used to those, but you are absolutely strong enough to face them, btw.

As far as chat, it’s not super busy except in spurts sometimes, there are some more active chatters and some that rarely do, and that’s all fine. There is some adult language on occasion, and we may joke around with each other. If possible, do look for the featured message, usually about letting a Titan go or not.

Hopefully that describes us fairly well, but of course let me know if you have any questions, here or line (line id chopped-liver).

Check us out in game, Brothers of the Sword.

We use Line app for war instructions. Just that one chat room is mandatory, the rest we have are optional and not everyone uses them. Mostly just for fun back and forth between the members.

We are fighting 10/11 star titans right now. We do use coordinated tanks in war and we have a war strategy regarding timing of hits, but it’s not over the top. Never require anyone to be on at any specific time because that’s just not how life works. Famiily and work and life in general comes first.

We are an eclectic bunch when it comes to location and team power. You both would fit in toward the top of our alliance. If you would like some more info, my Line ID is earlverdant.

Good luck to you both wherever you wind up.

Wow, thanks for all the nice responses! We’ll check your alliances and hopefully join one of you after the current war is finished.

4 Likes

We would love to have you over at Panther War…we are a growing alliance with about 18 members participating in war and regularly taking down 8 star Titans. Join us to chat and check us out.

-Madmartagan

You had a lot of great offers!
If you are still looking, have a look to squadra invincibile.

We are a worldwide alliance with members from all the continents. Some of us are together since most than 1 yr, and some from most than two. We are near to celebrate the 1000th alliance day.
Currently on 8*, with some good rare 9* in our trophy room.
Wars are optional. We have a core of high level players that routinely use their 6 flags, while some low level players only use their few available heroes.
While most (practicality all) players login several times per day we agree that RL comes first!

No drama, relaxed atmosphere, Line group optional, and you can also learn Persian (I’m doing it :grin:)

We have room and could use some additional strong players. Feel free to check us out.

We just had one person with two teams leave our alliance, Lobster Stew and would be delighted to welcome you.

We enjoy the game and don’t impose a method of enjoyment (it IS a game). One rule of respect for the team is to please use all flags if opting into war. We match tanks but span too many time zones to try and coordinate attacks.

We celebrate each others’ milestones, achievements or other joyful things.

We have a Line group where some of us are but not required. Just easier to share lineups and have some good information and training materials.

We have killed 10* normal titans and 9* Rare, from what you described, your teams would have no problem fighting these titans. We tend to get first level harpoon usage, some the second and not tried for the maximum.

Come check out the donut stuffers! 8-10 star titans, only rule is use all flags if you opt in to wars. We’re active on the chat, run discord (but not necessary) for lineup advice and other questions/advice. Players from all over the globe. Now 15% less crazy than before!

Hey Magic! I think you guys would be a great fit at our alliance, No Life Squad. Currently between 8-9* titans. Join us if you’re 18+. We are a fun group :slight_smile:

Come check us out …active friendly bunch…currently on 10* Titan. Don’t shy away…

We are a fun group, mixed levels we have a training group as well for newer players VERY ACTIVE in wars and with titans, GREAT communication, strategize and more TruSurvivors2

I’m the leader of Crew-Golden Dawn and I think you’d both be a great fit in this new alliance. We’re part of the Crew family of alliances so if you join, you’ll be well connected in a powerful guild. Come check us out for a few wars. If you have LINE look me up with my I.D. Cervantes77

Heya Magic,

There are a LOT of good options here for you, so I’m sure whichever way you go you’ll be happy.

I’m here to suggest The Lumber Jacks as a strong option.

We are a teaching alliance but have evolved many players to a fairly strong point - 3900-4600.

We are a diverse mix of people from The US, Canada, Australia, Scotland and South Africa. We have a Mother/Son team. Our leader is a woman from the US and she’s seen us through thick and thin.

I like to say we’re a semi-serious, competitive alliance. We don’t have strict rules and you won’t get yelled at or kicked for missing a Titan hit - we understand that real life matters - but we coordinate tank colours and try to encourage 100 percent participation where possible. We are cool opting out of wars if life is going to get in the way. We win more than we lose in war… but we much prefer winning. :slight_smile:

We are LGBTQ friendly and we try to keep all political discussion off the board. Discussion is civil, drama very low, and chat only occasionally gets a little blue.

We use Discord but also have a small Line page to accommodate people who only use that ap.

I began with the alliance over 17 months ago, and when I joined I was the weakest player and could barely get 10k on a 6* Titan. My first war score was 6. The Lumber Jacks helped me grow. They’ll be a great place for you and your son to flourish.

We now fight 10 star titans and occasionally 11 . The mat rewards are nice up there.

We also have a mix of free to play, cheap to play and P2P players - we want you to do what gives you most joy. Four or five of us have been to #1 globally and a few are still building their full war teams - I think you’d slot into the middle of our group in power, depending on depth.

I’ve looked at your defence and read your post and think The Lumber Jacks would be a wonderful fit. Let me know if you’re interested.

-Hal

1 Like

Warrior’s Nation is an established Alliance that has been around 18+ months. We Hit the Titans, win Wars and enjoy each other as friends. We are seeking members that are serious players, but we also understand that life happens and it’s more important than a game. Come join us, we have a few spots available.

Good luck in your choices! Lots of great (and different) alliance types here to pick from.

If you don’t find that perfect fit—and you wouldn’t mind looking on Line app—there are tons on alliances there that would love to have you too.

I’d check these here first though. Only if you still need something, let me know. You can tag me (@Rook) or pm me on Line app, my ID is chibipotato16 :wink:

1 Like

We have spot , mixed player c2p, F2P and P2W lol, check us in : heroes and horsemen, we killing 9* titan atm but its only start because we just doing merge.
Nice people to hang around with.
If you are interest you can add my line : lagunz or ask to join in game . But line is a must. :grin:

@MagicRebel please consider joining the Winterfell family. We have spots available in Kings of Winterfell and think we would be a great fit for you if you want an alliance that you can take your time to grow but be in a family alliance where you will be able to access knowledge and support from our more senior members.

Kings of Winterfell is our newly created but well structure competitive sister alliance dedicated to F2P/C2P players who want to become competitive and aim for top 100 at a steady pace. We have members from all over the world and use LINE to communicate. Members here have a chance to advance into Knights of Winterfell or Wolves of Winterfell.

We are a very supportive allaince that have a great family feel going on - drama is not tolerated. Everyone should feel valued in Winterfell.

Here is our recruitment page for more info: SPOTS AVAILABLE, JOIN A TOP FAMILY ALLIANCE - The King of the North / Winterfell family - #5 by Glashia

Or come chat to us today. LINE ID: ronandex501 and tell him Kira sent you. We would love to hear from you.

Úniros a nosotros. Alianza oadan. Jugadores comprometidos y experimentados. Nosotros también queremos crecer más y si es junto a vosotros mejor.
Por cierto hay muy buen ambiente en la alianza.

Hi! Many nice alliances to choose between, but we decided to join yours! (which we just did a couple of minutes ago). We created line accounts and will contact you soon for instructions (my line-ID is magicrebel). We just won our last war in our old alliance, and killed the last titan. So we are unfortunately not fully charged with Titan Energy.

2 Likes

Hi all and thanks for all the great offers! In the end we decided to join Akkadian Elysium. Maybe we’ll be in touch again if we look for another alliance in the future, but hopefully this one will be great and we’ll stay there!

1 Like