Two Green Defense Team - Updated with screenshot of heros

Thanks Kerridoc , in the future I will use this, ho hohooo since the heroes is really similar.

I have 3 maxed Grimms. Grimm is very very good.

Your team is seriously lacking hitters. Khiona is wasted to buff both Ares and Kiril. Try adding another hitter. You have 3 attack buffers/healers and a mana cutter. No one is doing much damage except Khiona who is slightly better.

1 Like

I just have max Tibs, sonya, hansel , wu kong

So wich one is suit for my d current defense ?

I don’t know who you are referring too… I don’t have Kiril in any lineup nor have I posted my current line up but I will now my current is Grimm, Ares, Vivica, Khoina, Zeline.

1 Like

Sorry for mixed up your post @Sir-Samuel since your is 80% similar with mine. @AirHawk is advising me for my line up

Oh, ok… Sorry i was confused. No problems.

1 Like

Thank u @Sir-Samuel :smile:.
I have leader to ask the best defence but He want me to figure it by myself . He is so generous with other questions and very detail for ascend heroes.
He said I will learn much by doing this .

@AirHawk I already changed my line up with :
Sonya, khiona, Ares, Hansel, Vivica, thank u so much !!!

1 Like

Switch the other way around. Starting with Vivica on the left.

1 Like

Thank U very Much!!! dooh why I always forget the principal rules Yelow Purple , green Blue. Excellent advice! My leader will think I already smart, if he know who behind me, Can’t stop to smile now.

I find Vivica at the corner a waste, would rather put Jackal in place for more firepower. Slow heroes at the corner hardly perform lol

1 Like

Will gave a try after 1 or 2 weeks, and see the difference, thanks for your advise.
I like to try every possible defense and gave time frame for 1 or 2 week .

Delete it, forget to edit the pic and delete the name, but today my wach tower gave me red color again lol.