🍵 Tweedles – 5* Dark / Purple from Riddles of Wonderland

I don’t see him as an anti-taunter because of it’s speed. Definitely good for titans and if you have a good support team and lucky boards he’s also good for PvP for sure (two really good sniper hits).

1 Like

Anti taunter for rush only. He pretty much steamrolls over them

1 Like

Once the purple super elemental 4 star is released that makes the enemies share damage, this hero should be absolutely insane in events.

2 Likes

Finished legendary for the free coins and managed to pull them. With no purples to work on, they’re getting leveled :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Gratz bro, I didn’t think it was possible to pull him. I thought it was a ruse to make everyone spend, and the twins’ drop rate was non-existent.

1 Like

The more accurate formula is in my post on same thread…
And according to the same, following are the numbers…

1196 * 2 = 2392
224 * 9 = 2016

18.65 % more…
It’s still more for tweedles… but not 44%
JFYI… and hope it helps.

1 Like

Just pulled these two with my free pulls and I’m excited. At 600% they’re gonna hit like a truck!

3 Likes

with Xno, he only needs 9 boards to cast the skill. Good hero.

1 Like

I just leveled MN before pulling this card, so its a slow level up here. Currently at 1/32, when they hit one hero, its for 1500, give or take. Thats crazy already. Of course thats with attack up, defense down, but i dont expect them to be a one man wrecking crew. They’ll definitely have a spot for those pesky taunt heros. The randomness sucks and using just for auto taunt, taunt heroes is a bit niche but who cares, another tool in the bag that’ll open up the door for my other heroes.

Im happy to have pulled them

1 Like

when I pulled him, I thought he would be great for taunters. Not on my primary team, but will be used in wars and raids with taunters.

1 Like

This hero should have Average mana speed. What s also annoying is that he hits heroes that are going to revive again so waisting hits. And his randomness… My intention was to 2lb him but playing with him I changed my mind.

The noise this hero makes is awful. Needs to be changed as well.

I used mine on a taunter today. Perfection :slight_smile:

Looks like artwork to me

I’ve used him on taunters too. Try him on a Titan. both attacks have one place to go so you instantly get that 20% back plus both attacks 1200% damage and 50% reduction in attack and defense for the titan.

He has some use on MT

1 Like

He is great with Xnolphod, going same speed as average/ most of times fast speed heroes and doing most harm in comparison to them :wink:

Used the twins at 3/70 on MT for this score…so yeah totally agree with use on titans… :grin:

1 Like

Sound effect of this hero special it’s similar to a c-o-c-k (the bird) yelling. Unless tweedle is a bird his sound effect it’s the worst in the game and needs to be changed. Increase his hit to 650%. His randomness hits and slow speed have kill this hero before he kills the enemies. Eset found her match. Weird that system doesn’t allow me to write the word c-o-c-k properly. Its an animal after all.

1 Like

I agree that sound effect is weird. But if he hits 2 or three times in raid its a win. He is not only an anti taunter. Definitely deserves the aethers and maybe 2lb for a f2p.

I got him with the coins I got from completing legendary! I did 6 and I only got c Guardian Jackal (also a new one).
I’m looking forward to using him against titans.

5 Likes