Turpitude wants you! Join a top 100 alliance that is laid back with a supportive & fun group. Chaining 14* titans. Spending $ not required

Hey @AJArris ! Thanks for reaching out. We did take a new member right after my previous post & I forgot to update here. Sorry about that.

We’d love to keep you in mind & will let you know when a spot opens up again.

Happy gaming! :cupcake:

This spot opened if you’re looking. We’ve been in the top 100 for about 10 days now. No spending expectations. Just have fun and use your war flags.

1 Like

And full again. I can try to manage a waiting list if any are interested and want to let me know how to contact.

1 Like

Top 100, space for one again. Competitive, fun, helpful and plenty of tip sharing and best practices.

Please consider us and fill out one open spot!

Thanks!

Matt

And war chest is currently at 4/25 so you will be fully vested! Great opportunity and time to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

One spot open again! Top 100 alliance…probably want to have some legendary troops or the wars will get your frustrated!

Check us out today :slight_smile:

One spot still open…get onboard before monster island!

1 Like

Still looking for one. Come check us out.

They call me BT and I’m the leader of Turpitude. Who are we? We are a group with longevity and consistency. The leadership has changed hands through the years but the constant is excellence.

Turpitude is home to a mix of players from around the world. We have members who have been around and contributing for several years and we have newer people. We have spenders and free to play. We have players like me who are in and out seemingly around the clock and a few who don’t do much more than war.

We want to try to bring out the best from you and your roster. We want to help you find the fun in this game. We bounce in and out of the top 100 frequently, do you will be tested. But we don’t big you down with a ton of rules.

We are a good fit both for a growing roster looking for a first powerful alliance or for a developed roster tired of the chase and cumbersome requirements at the top. If this might be you, come check us out. We’ve got two openings right now so bring a friend if you like.

BT/Turpitude

3 Likes

Two spots still open! Just opened our war chest perfect time for you to join us.

2 Likes

Had a couple of players take a break & now have 3 open spots. Come join us!

Bumpity bump bump. We are up to 4 open spots now. Grab a few friends and join us!

1 Like

Awesome alliance - ive been there for almost a year and its the best i’ve been in.

1 Like

Still looking for 4, come join turpitude!

1 Like

Bump, bump, bump!!!

Only 3 spots open!!! Friendly easy going alliance.

1 Like

Fantastic alliance! I’m on a sabbatical from top alliances but when ready to go back, this would definitely be it. Highly recommend for advance players!

3 Likes

Bump, bump, bump!!!

bumpity bump! Still have a few spots open for you and three of your friends! Serious but not too serious alliance provides best of both worlds. Some competitiveness, but no requirements to spend or chase the heroes of the day. Come check us out!

1 Like

Come check out Turpitude!
bump.