Turpitude is recruiting an active, grown-up, light-hearted player (11-12*, 2400 cups, 29/30 members)

Turpitude is Recruiting an active, grown-up, light-hearted player.

TLDR - Serious casuals, adults with lives. Full war flag use and daily+ titan hits – or opt out of war when Real Life hits. Spending optional, advice freely given. Bad jokes aplenty.

Current Status: 28/30

Cup Requirement: 2400

Def Team Requirement: 3800. We run yellow tanks in wars so ideally with a good yellow tank option.

Current Titan Status: Killing 12 & 13’s regularly.

Here at Turpitude we’re mostly a “grown-up” alliance, meaning most of our members work full time, and many are married, have kids, etc. We are a fun bunch who love to bust balls and ovaries in chat (and optional Discord server) in between having some good game discussion, winning wars, and killing Titans.

No pressure to spend real life money, but for those who want to, we try to give good advice on how to make it count. And you can definitely have defense team setup / raid tactics / hero value advice if you’d like it.

Players from all ages and countries welcome, it’s about maturity and common language, however most of us are are from the USA, Canada, and EU.

If interested, just search for “turpitude” in the Alliances section of the game and join up. Enrollment is open to anyone 2400+ cups.

Hope to see you in game!

-Caw

10-10-19: Two spots available

2 Likes

Hi There,

Here at Turpitude we are looking to fill the final few spots on our roster with consistently active players. We’re mostly a “grown up” alliance, meaning most of our members are married, have kids, work full time, etc. We have a few husband wife combos (including our fearless leaders). We are a fun bunch who love to bust balls in chat in between having some good game discussion, winning wars, and killing Titans. We have a great mix of USA and Western European players ranging from f2p to c2p, with a few c2p+ folks mixed in.

We are currently killing 7* titans regularly with our top 20 players in the 1500-2300 cup range. We win the majority of our wars and generally just have a good time between real life and work.

Our only requirements are:

• Participation in wars

• Daily use of Titan flags

• No cup requirement - We’d love a couple new strong/veteran players but we have no cup requirement. We’re happy to help nurture our rookies into strong players themselves.

• No War/Titan activity in 5 days will result in a kick barring any special circumstances.

Feel free to simply search for us in game and join up! Spots fill up on a first come first serve basis.

I personally can attest to the quality gameplay and fun in the Alliance. I joined as a totally green rookie and I’m now level 26 and 2200 cups. Everyone was welcoming and happy to help me get started. Overall the community is great, I get a lot of laughs throughout the day, enjoy the conversation, and very much enjoy the Titan/War victory loot.

Hope to see you in game!

-Caw

We are filled up as of 10/14 but check back in a couple days if you’re interested. The only bottom handful of the roster will be turned over shortly.

Bonjour je cherche une alliance

Two spots open after turnover. Grab your spot!

Sorry, but I dont speak French! I do enjoy the wine though :slight_smile:

One spot open, trying to find some stability at the bottom of the roster. Come snag it!

Hey, new player here. Would love to join your alliance if you are still trying to help out greener players.

Full as of now but check back, I will be keeping the thread updated when spots open.

Hi All -

Next round of turnover is complete and we have two open spots. Grab a spot while you can! Feel free to simply join or shoot me a PM. Hope to see you in game.

Caw

Hi All,

We recently had two spots open up. If you’re interested in having fun and killing titans feel free to join up or PM me if you have questions. We are currently fighting 6-7*s regularly.

Hope to see you in game.

Caw

Hi Everyone:

We just had two spots open up. First come first serve so grab your spot! We are currently killing 6* & 7* titans and have some great friendly competition going on for the podium.

Hope to see you in game!

Caw

Roster Update:

We currently have 2 spots available. We’re looking for those final two consistently active players to round out our roster. We are onto 7* titans regularly now and get full 28/28 participation.

If you’re looking for a fun, no $$$ requirement, “adult” alliance where everyone participates grab your spot now!

Hope to see you in game.

Caw

We are still looking to fill our final roster spot. We have 29 teammates who give full participation regularly…are you the 30th?

Join up. Hope to see you in game for the next 7* titan!

The final spot filled up almost immediately! We’ve recruited some great folks from this thread.

That said we unfortunately just lost a long time veteran today due to work related reason. It happens. The good news for you though is now theres 1 last spot open…grab it!

Hope to see you in game.

Caw

Hola Amigos,

One of our recent recruits didn’t work out so we have a spot open. Grab it while you can!

See you in game.

Caw

Hi There,

Here at Turpitude we’re mostly a “grown up” alliance, meaning most of our members are married, have kids, work full time, etc. We even have a husband wife combo. We are a fun bunch who love to bust balls in chat in between having some good game discussion, winning wars, and killing Titans. We have a great mix of USA and Western European players ranging from f2p to c2p, with a few c2p+ folks mixed in.

We are currently killing 8* titans regularly and very close to getting 9*s down. Our top 10 players are 2,000+ cups, a good contingent in the 1500-2000 range, and few up and comers. We do pretty well in wars and generally just like have a good time between real life and work.

Our requirements are:

• 1000 trophies
  • 2700 team power (for your A team)
  • Participation in wars
  • Daily use of Titan flags
  • No War/Titan activity for a period of time without notice or barring special circumstances will result in a kick. We are an understanding bunch but we also want to win and get loot.

The trophy/power requirement is more to assure you’ll have fun and be able to contribute in wars and on titans than anything else.

Feel free to simply search for us in game and join up. I keep this post bumped when we have open positions.

Hope to see you in game!

-Caw

2 Likes

This is a great alliance if you enjoy full participation and it’s side effect of doing well. We are all fun and it’s not an uptight environment. Hit titans and do wars is all we ask

1 Like

Don’t forget, no 1* AW defence line ups! It’s enough to make you eff & Jeff!

1 Like

Hi Everybody,

We currently have an opening. Grab it while you can!

Hope to see you in game.

Caw

1 Like