Turpitude is recruiting an active, grown-up, light-hearted player (11-12*, 2400 cups, 29/30 members)

Turpitude is f’n awesome. I don’t really know what else to say. Compared to my last alliance, it’s like night and day. We always do our best to make sure all members of the alliance reap the benefits of 11* titan kills (i.e. getting at least a B score). For wars we can run both Holy and Dark tanks successfully. Join the fun and get the rewards! Spots aren’t always open.

28/30 as of 08-01-19.

We are patient and looking for a good fit. Once it’s full we tend to stay full for a while. Hope to see you in game!

-Caw

29/30 as of 08-09-19.

One spot is available…come snag it!

We are currently killing 11s regularly and the occasional 12.

-Caw

29/30 as of 08-23-19.

One spot is available!

We are currently killing 11 & 12’s regularly.

-Caw

1 Like

29/30 as of 08-26-19

Grab your spot!

-C

1 Like

Get in while you can. Great alliance and very active. With one more big hitter, we will be taking down all 12* Titans.

1 Like

Spot still available as of 08-29-19

Hope to see you in game!

This is a great group of people. When i joined, I was running a 3-70 Horghall tank (uncontrollable shiver), but now I usually sit around 2600 cups. Everyone is supportive and has fun with eachother. The rules are very simple, just use your war flags and titan flags. We’re killing 11 and 12 star titans with 28, but it would be much better with 30. Come join us!

@CawLeary Could you lower your cup req to 2200 please? Would like to join up!

Hey Keyz -

Thanks for the interest but we keep it at 2400 to make sure folks who join are able to participate and succeed upon joining. 12* titans and 4200 across the board war opponents are not fun with an underpowered roster. Best of luck! Maybe we will seeyou down the road.

1 spot open as of 09-03-19

-Caw

One spot just opened up! Looking for a new member ready to participate and have fun. We’re currently hitting mostly 12* titans.

One spot open! Would love a 30th member to make 12* and 13* titan kills easier. Competitive, but easy going and supportive group. We’re still growing as an alliance and love to help our members develop. Only 3 rules: use all 6 war flags, make your titan hits, and have fun. It is a game, after all!

Two spots open now! I highly recommend checking our alliance out. When I joined, my team defense was around 3800, now I’m over 4300 and an overall much better player (roughly 6 months). We’ve been mashing 12 star titans regularly lately and a couple 13s. With two more heavy hitters, we will take down all 13s.

Come take a look at the alliance and grow with us!

Good loot, fun environment with real people. It’s a great spot to be. I think the majority of us enjoy each others company more than anything sometimes! Come join the party. Laugh, get loot, win!

I’m working on updating the original thread but we are currently killing 12 and 13* titans now.

28/30 as of 10/10

Caw

3 spots open. Join Turpitude and help us kill all 13* Titans

We are still looking for 2 players for our grown up (physically, anyway) alliance. Consistantly taking out 12* titans and some 13’s. Would love to fill those last 2 spots to make killing 13’s the norm!

Killing all 13 titans at the moment, and some 14*.

1 open spot.

There is a duplicate of this topic here: Come Join Turpitude! 29/30. Killing 14* titans

I’m noting that this topic is older, so I’ll be closing it.