Trying to understand yellow stacking with a Ranvir

In these photos we can clearly see Sartana being hit by 981 (which was the troop I equip on Drake who has lower health) and 335 (Poseidon’s troop who had higher health, at least after drake’s damage) from one string of troops… we can also see bold getting hit by different amounts (drake first, which is the high damage, then Poseidon twice … the first Poseidon hit, bold had more health still… second hit he did not).

3 Likes

@Sernarok Thank you for the very detailed and mathy explanation. I have always wondered how Ranvir’s special interacted with raids. And your post explained it. Kudos to you buddy. :sunglasses:🖒

1 Like

After further review… I may have been dealing with some confirmation bias here (don’t believe Pos had less health then bold on second hit… although 2 holy still did)… a few more raids have seemed to show… if any holy hero has less health, any tile can have the effect applied or not have it applied (although still not 100 on this as it happens quick and only had a few situations where it seemed to be the case)… plot thickens as now I’m pretty confused as to when it applies and when it doesn’t… I do know that he feels to me far less risky then say, a Wu, because of the health stipulation… I’ll leave it up to the experts to sort this out. Sorry for any confusion here and thanks to @Sernarok for challenging some of the ideas to help get a clearer picture (kind of).

A few more photos… all 3 had less health then tarlak here, first two tiles hit with MV, third did not as health was lowered.

You are more than welcome, this is what the forum is for, figure out and learn things together.

As per the damage in your tiles, and the ones I’ve got in the raids I did, I think this is how it works:

• The tiles are all charged with attack from all the heroes, a single tile would have around 100-150 damage when hitting a weak color (purple in this case).

• Heroes with more health than the target only provide their normal attack.

• Heroes with LESS health provide 2.95 times their power + -35% accuracy… so far so good, but the most interesting part is that -precision is random per tile AND per hero, so in a titan situation, where all have les health than the titan, any tile can hit fully, partially or miss entirely.

To me, this is the most interesting part, and makes of Ranvir much more than an upgraded Wu, it takes him to a whole new level.

3 Likes

When working out my Titan team, I only have Ranvir for attack up. Does Ranvirs attack up stack with BK and a Krumpus attack up?

Answered already in the other thread, no need to ask the same question multiple times