7 Likes

What i got gor this tournament

6 Likes

AQCoK numbers

Edited to include @METKOJAK’s input

2 Likes

Here are the 0 numbers for CoK

5 Likes

All is well! At least 1m players joined HL.

3 Likes

This is interesting … I thought it is less attractive compared to tournament, but somehow i also joined and already did 6 attacks :joy:

Zynga May have activated bot accounts for this global beta. Only they would know.

1 Like

That would be a sad state of affairs.

Sad but true, you can’t wait 2 days after AQ where it was les than 900k and now more than 1m.

Hard to say. Alliance Quests are absolutely awful and unrewarding. Like right there with wars for effort/reward ratio. Also, maybe stating the obvious but you have to be in Alliance to do Alliance Quest, and I think there is the limit on alliance itself too (score or member size, I dunno right now and I don’t care enough to look).

I have signed up fpr hero league and this is my lowest rating without any hits…the rank is greater than a million.

There is at least 1,013,448 active(ish) players.

2 Likes

Matches what I posted earlier. Thanks for the corroboration.

1 Like

I did expect >1m. I wanted to know the excess over 1m.

New events usually draw higher participation. Starts dwindling fast after that.

The percent cutoffs don’t seem to line up with there being over 1M players.

Sorry I didn’t take a screenshot, but before my last attack I was showing as top 50% and somewhere around rank 210K. After my last attack, the game is now just showing my rank (instead of a percent) as 191K. I’m assuming this means I am now top 25%. If the cutoff for top 25% is at around rank 200K, that would imply there are about 800k participating.

Not sure how to reconcile that with the ranks over 1M

What i have for the league numbers

3 Likes

It was posted elsewhere, but it seems that people with no attacks count toward the bottom rank (participation), but do not count when calculating tier cutoffs.

Your experience suggests that there are 200k+ that are signed up and have not attacked yet

5 Likes

They are the w3k players.

3 Likes

Matches my record before I started using my attacks.

2 Likes

Got a highscore of rank 1,013,455 in round 1 of the hero league, did 0 attacks and lost 31 defense battles with my 1* team:

7 Likes

Mine was 1013,449 before I started using my attacks. Close enough.

Have recorded your count for my records. Thank you.

3 Likes