Trying to beat ursena in easy,& hard mode

@Mr.Sabaton I get Proteus. I do intend to take him. Just need a mana cutter to complement him. If I had the rest of the darts, then Leonidas would be my next option.

Is your proteus emblemed? It is worth embeming him, since he is very squishy basically.

1 Like

Rigs Mele Ranvir Kiril Wilbur

Bring both types of revives and mana to keep em alive and to time their specials.

Mana controllers aren’t very effective here, since Ursls slashs are the real threat.

The best team in my opinion is Kiril, Frida, Grimm, Triton and Wilbur. Who cares about yellows when your blues can do much more damage to her? With Frida and Grimm/Wilbur specials, the blue tiles have a devastating impact. Besides, you won’t worry about her special. Wilbur and Kiril will keep your team alive, so pay attention to them. Should be very easy. Take with you 3 slots of mana potions and one slot axes or bombs. That’s all you need for beating the hard mode with a single hand while riding a bike, with this team.

L.E. I dont’t have Frida for blues, but I have Falcon for reds. I wait for my WE to reach 12 and show you how easy I beat Ursena on hard with TP 3606. I won’t bring any 5*, just 5 reds 4*. The easiest way to beat Ursena is with reds and Falcon, with greens and Eve or blues and Frida (your case)

@Olmor, using ranvir is gambling here right? so Ursena sometimes will not stunned if we miss.

@Scarecrow, Grimm is squishy.

I still recommend this option:

Melendor is also squishy, I prefer the 2nd opinion with Frida.

1 Like

So is Scarlett… No problem with Wilbur in team, no problem at all. @Stevemllr you can do with your blues, what I did with my reds. No rush… Here is the video I just recorded. I cut about 4 minutes in the beginning, being too long:

5 Likes

@Mr.Sabaton Yeah I am waiting on some more Wizard emblems to take his talent to level 2. I am constantly making bomb attacks so when I do get enough emblems, I have to cease production on that for a while to save up iron.

Now that I have Triton, I am also considering him as an option to take because of his secondary effect of increasing the amount of healing applied to himself and the rest of the team.

Hi,
I’m building up my setup for beating ursena on hard.

Should it work with melendor-boldtusk-wilbur-proteus- sonya/li xiu.

I’m wondering about the last ones. But i think in General it Shoulf be workable?

@Kerpen From what most have been saying Proteus is a bit problematic when facing Ursena. I am about to be approaching that point myself. How leveled up is your Li Xiu?

I will be needing some advice on this as well as I’m halfway through S2H, should finish within the next month or so. Gonna mark a spot here to return and post my roster for feedback once I’m closer to her.

2 Likes

Why would Proteus be problematic? I would think he can just stop mana generation on ursena?

Li xiu is Already fully upgraded.
All heroes Should be fully upgraded acrually but still working on BT.

@LadyAchilles I am about 5 stages or so away from facing her. I want to level up and potentially max Kingston as I just got him 15 minutes ago. Attack reduction I feel would be beneficial to surviving her normal attacks.

@Kerpen Her normal attacks do more damage than her special. And he is also dark so even if he were to hit the weak spot, it would be for very little damage.

3 Likes

I tried and failed several times against Ursena Hard mode with Proteus. She does so much damage with her normal attack, your team should be set up to guard against that.

I only won after finally bringing Skittleskull, Aegir 3/70, Kiril, Triton and Sabina. the secret was to have an attack debuff and a defense buff active at the same time, to reduce Ursena’s damage and give enough time to recharge my healers.

I would try Wilbur and Kiril for survivability, Triton to increase healing, Scarlett to attack debuff, and Gormek or Grimm defense down. Or can drop Triton for Frida, but choose Grimm over Gormek to take better advantage of Frida’s color defense debuff

if you find that Kiril’s healing isn’t enough, drop Grimm or Frida for… maybe Melendor. Your Sabina has many more emblems, but Melendor is a neutral color.

I see maybe i’ll change with gormek then, but then i rely on red tiles a lot offcourse.

SO gormek, wilbur, boldtusk, melendor, li xiu?

1 Like

@sleepyhead I guess pulling Kingston on my main was a blessing then. I now plan on waiting until I max him before facing Ursena. As I lack an attack reduction hero above 3 stars. My only attack down hero is Gill-Ra.

1 Like

I used in the hard mode the next team

Alby(+3) - Wilbur (4/20) - Wu Kong (3/70) - Quintus (4/5) - Boldtusk (+11)

And I had success at first attempt.

2 Likes

As long as you keep wilbur up (right timing important) u should be fine

Mana potions and time stop if available

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback.
It Will probably not yet for this atlantis. Still need to upgrade Boldtusk and i’ll have to develop time stops in my forge as well. So it Will still take some time :wink:

@Aunty_Krauser, Kingston would be brilliant against Ursena. with attack debuff and defense buff active, and a healer ready, Ursena’s special is very little trouble.