Trophy count problem

This is apparently an old and known problem that has never been corrected. See:

I sent a ticket with some screenshots that should have been enough information and received a response requesting more info, screenshots and what time it happened. Well after a search, its obviously not unique to me. I’m fairly certain this happened to me before early on in the game and I collected anyway and it rewarded me based on the incorrect trophy count so… I didnt collect this time around and used (wasted) a flask to try and see what it would do. Once another attack is recorded, the trophy count is updated to the correct number and it seems that is the ONLY way to get it to the correct #

SGG has reviewed my ticket and concluded the game is fine. It isnt, and they are wrong.

Would have been nice to get my flask back, at least.

I photoshopped the raid log into one file so its easier to read.

Summary of events:

I came on and used my 6 flags to attack the last 6 listed in my log, to fill my raid chest. This brought my real total trophies to 2410.
Once I left the raid screen, a popup appeared showing me the loss of 22 trophies shown as 40 min ago in this file. The trophy count then changed to 2265, and that is wrong. What the game did was provide a total trophy count at that point in time 40 min ago, meaning: Once it subtracted the 22 trophies from my total trophies then (would have been 2287), it came up with 2265 and didnt bother to add in any of the subsequent wins that gave me another 145 trophies. 2265+145=2410 which is what I had before the popup and what I should have had once I closed that window, but no… there is an error and the calculation was wrong and was not corrected until I used a flask and attempted another match, which I lost, so now I had 2378 or something like that. It seems that once the calculation is wrong its stuck there until another number is added or subtracted from the trophy count by means of an attack (I would presume either by the player or against the player by someone else) and at that point its correct again.

FWIW this is on Android, and I would say version number doesnt matter since its been an ongoing issue as evidenced by links above.

It also seems too difficult to comprehend for tech support.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: What is my actual trophy? Visual Bug