Trophies glitch

I just logged in to the game and did a few raids to get my trophy score back up to near the 2400 mark. I did a couple of raids which took me to just under 2350 then another that earned me 41. I then got notified that I’d been attacked(I think this had happened earlier but just wasn’t reported to me) and lost 41. Looking at my current trophies I see that it says I have 2233.

Last night I claimed my diamond reward and since then I’ve been involved in 39 raids (attack and defence) for a net -76 which would give me a minimum of 2324.

My guess is that the running total has been overwritten by the value after that last raid on me - meaning that the result of all of my raids since logging on (totalling 146) have been wiped out.

I’m now out of raid energy

Used a flask… raided for a27 gain. Apparently 2233+27=2406! Don’t trust the tower!!!

Same case when atacked my profile two player and remowe 2x 48 trophies. System must block twice atack in same time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.