Troops/ up level

Any ideas to raise the level of the troops? I have 4 * to 14 but now 10 troops raise me only 150 points and it costs me 800,000 food. It is effective to raise a 1 * troop with 10 1 * troops since it only costs 10,000 faith food and then feed it to the 4 * - 14 Troop?
Does anyone use another formula? I have more than 200 troops of each color of 1 *

Any ideas to raise the level of the troops? I have 4 * to 14 but now 10 troops raise me only 150 points and it costs me 800,000 food. It is effective to raise a 1 * troop with 10 1 * troops since it only costs 10,000 faith food and then feed it to the 4 * - 14 Troop?
Does anyone use another formula? I have more than 200 troops of each color of 1 *

Usually, I feed only 2/3 star troops to level 4 star troops (beyond level 10), and use the 1 star troops to level 2/3 star troops which are required for rare/epic tournaments and events. If you feed a troop and then feed it to something else then you will lose a lot of XP.

At the end of the day, feeding and leveling troops take a long time to do and you need to be patient with it, especially because of the food requirements.

1 Like

Sorry meant to link some threads not move them…

Indeed, you should not feed troops to a 1* troop and that one to another troop. You will just lose most of the XP of those troops.
It takes a long time to finish your 4* troops and a heck of food to do so. Be patient. :wink:

What I did: I created a calculation sheet and counted all my troops regularly. Then I calculated, how far my 4* troops had to be to finish them with 3* troops.Next, how far need my 4* troops be to bring them to that point with 2* feeders. Finally, feed your 4* troops with 1* troops to that point.
Althoug, it seems very elaborate to feed 4* troops to somewhat like lvl 20 with 1* feeders before switching to 2* and finally to 3*, it will save a lot of food and nerves in the last levels…

ps: what are you doing with the thread, @Guvnor? :thinking:

Some threads which may be of interest:

Troop levelling costs/ stats

He just fed this thread to another thread to gain moderator XP :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you for your answer … I searched and did not find this information. Thread can be removed.

:rofl:
How much more XP do you need for staff level then? :thinking:

3 Likes

Not sure yet… Nobody has yet ascended from moderator to staff…

Those that are staff level were born into & groomed for the position.

2 Likes