Troops summoning - is it even random?

That’s the most uniform distribution yet :smiley:

1 Like

0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 1

Almost 1 year of play, 80+ pulls and I’ve got only one 4*. I am spending gems too, no luck, its sad, but these are the odds of ‘random’.

Don’t search anything behind it, save your time & nerves and enjoy it :wink:

1 Like

That is some really bad luck

It is RNG. Everyone has atleast one of the troops lesser than the others. For me,

Blue: 3
Red: 3
Green: 3
Yellow: 4
Purple: 1

Here’s the math on drawing a specific color of 4* troop, for those who are interested:

10% total chance of a 4* troop
5 colors of troops
2 kinds of 4* per color

That means that any one draw has:

• 2% chance of producing a specific color of 4*
  • 1% chance of producing a specific kind of 4* in a specific color

At 2%, the expected number of draws to get a specific color of 4* is 50. But the distribution is asymmetric, and it could easily take a lot more draws than that.

Here are some points of interest in the probability table of getting a specific color:

50% probable (1 in 2 chance): 34 draws
75% probable (3 in 4 chance): 69 draws
90% probable (9 in 10 chance): 114 draws
95% probable (19 in 20 chance): 149 draws
99% probable (99 in 100 chance): 228 draws

1 person in 1,000 will need 342 draws.
1 person in 10,000 will need 456 draws

4 Likes

Actually I only had 3 blue for many months but suddenly an influx of 3 blue in 2 months.

91 summons, 4.4% on 4* troops. yuck.
1 yellow
1 red
2 purple

in the last 90 calls only 4 troops 4 *. hj I made one more x10 and I didn’t win any troops 4 *. more than a year and a half and no 4 * troops of the ice element. I’m too disgusted, it’s very slutty what this game does to those who pay their wages. it is revolting to be deceived. between yesterday and today there were 13 summons of troops and none 4 *, the game claims a 10% chance and that is a lie.

1 Like

Welcome to the left side of the normal curve. I, too, have terrible luck with 4* troop summons. I stopped keeping track, it was too depressing.

But the 10% drop is across all of E&P. So somewhere there are people who’s summon tokens are 20% 4*… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It took me a year and half to get my first purple 4 star troop. I decided to do a 10 pull and it was the first one.
Fast forward another year and I have one more.
No shortage on the others.

Which by the way, is the issue with 5* purples, multiply Obakan’s, Quintus, but no one else. I have about 7 - 8 5* blues, which probably won’t get maxed in the next 5 years. All other colors 4 - 5 or more.

I wish there was a way to reset your range ‘rnd’ generator number.

Last 65 and counting where 3* troops.
After 2.5 years of playing still only 1 purple 4* troop and 9 red…
I don’t know how I can calculate this to randomness but it doesn’t feel okay this way and another way the game is holding me back.

RNG does what RNG does.

After 1.5 years for me,

7 Purple
4 Green
2 Yellow
1 Blue
0 Red!!

I’d be even more disappointed by no red 4* troop if it wasn’t for the small fact that RNGesus has also decided that I don’t need a 5* red hero either. Honestly, this is starting to feel personal…

4 red
5 dark
6 yellow
7 green
8 blue

Been playing since last September and have:-

3 purple (all mana)
5 yellow (2 mana, 3 crit) - think I may have had a fourth crit that I fed after getting a second mana
3 blue (1 mana, 2 crit)
2 green (1 mana, 1 crit)
1 red (mana)

For reason reason the RNG likes giving me four star yellow troops, while it was very stingy with the yellow heroes to use them with.

Bwahaha after months of no 4* troops I got 3 in the last 24 hours!! Including 2 mana, doubling my number of mana troops.

Gotta love that RNG… :rofl:

(troops of different colours)

V annoying.

My luck must be especially awful.

4* troops:

4 red
2 yellow
1 green
1 purple
0 blue

:confused:

4 times in the row the 10 x troops summon, no 4* troop summoned. Not fair …. I think all the percentages in this game are fake ….