Troops summarized

Question: how is troop striking power calculated if you have two heroes of the same color? Example: I have a fairly high-rated 4 star purple troop that I pair with my 5* purple hero. When I put in a second purple hero it alllows me to select a second troop for that slot. I assigned another 4 star troop. But, and this is the question, which ‘troop’ is used in normal ‘matching’ combat? (As opposed to a special power strike) Does it use the highest number? In which case, it wouldn’t matter how strong the troop is…or, does it use the second one in some circumstances? Complicated, but key! Especially when fighting a ‘color-specific reflecting’ Titan. Thoughts? Guesses?

Troops adjust the base stats of the hero to which they are paired. So the answer is that both Troops count. I may be misunderstanding your question though

I have to say kudos to u for the effort on that. And also to take the time to show everyone how valuable troops r. Nice work! :ok_hand:

I can’t believe the troops you have you are well stocked.

I have had great success farming backpacks in Atlantis Provinces 1 & 2 as well as 4, 5 & 6. If u have a ton of tickets too it seems going to the specials levels, i.e. poison, dense fog and nighttime just seem to b more generous. I always find backpacks galore there and troops too. I know at 6 flags a pice the levels r costly but worth it. Hope that can help.

Ahhh, I hoard my tickets for exp (S1 23-11 or S1 23-9)

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t figure it out either

@N.o.X I am attempting to create a war calculator that this information would be part of the database needed. Is there any chance you’d be willing to give me temporary access to just copy and paste data? I’m happy to credit your contribution once the work is done.

just a FYI but @MAGS661 has done something similar already regarding the troops into a spreadsheet database tool thing:

1 Like

could someone update the troops pictures with the ninja troops too ?
thanks

Hi. Is there a photo of 3 star troops stat progression during leveling up? For each type of 3 star troops? Thanks.