Troops in Battle Look Like Swarms of Black Bugs

Ok I am not making this up. After my troops in the team menu no longer had pictures but only stars & outlines & names…Now many of my troops in battle look like ugly swarms of black bugs. Can’t really if it’s affecting scores because it’s only some troops (i.e. doesn’t seem to be blue ones). :rescue_worker_helmet:

This issue sounds like the digital assets have become corrupted somehow. I’d suggest you try the following, checking to see if each solves the issue before moving to the next.

1. Hard-close the app (how varies by platform, but do something that forces the SGG title screen to show up).
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Reload the software. Make SURE that you are logged into the Game Center / Play Store so that your progress is saved.
2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! Just restarting my phone fixed it. The bugs were a cool effect…:slightly_smiling_face:
:bouquet:

1 Like

At least two of us in our alliance have troops that show stars and names of troops, but instead of a picture there is just an outline. Not sure if/how it affecting actual game play. :bouquet:

It might be related to

Sounds like something in memory has become corrupted. Try the steps I outline here.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Just restarting my phone helped!!!
:bouquet:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.