Troops effectiveness when hero is missing

Hello everybody!

I Posted this question earlier under game play and tactics, but I think a lot more players read the general discussion topics so I am reposting it here.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how much the Troops effectiveness during battles is diminished when the hero of that same color is missing?

I always see the “hero missing” pop up, but I can’t really get a gauge on how much that effects the Troops of that color. Does it render them ineffective altogether. Or does it decrease their effectiveness by a certain percentage?

I received a reply earlier from another player, which I greatly appreciate, but I was hoping for a little bit more of a detailed explanation. I was advised that with the same color hero missing, you receive one damage per tile, that part I understand…

However, I was hoping that somebody could tell me how much of a percentage that decrease the troops effectivenes during enemy battles on the map and Titan battles. Also, how can I calculate exactly how much one tile of damage is for a particular hero/troops?

Thanks in advance for any advice/help!

Justice

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Troops effectiveness when corresponding hero is missing