Troops coming and not coming thanks to RNG

Another hilarious thread… So what is the difference between → I have blue, purple, green and red troops, mana and crit and only crit yellow, in one hand… And… I have Isarnia/Richard, Dom/Sartana, Kadilen/Lianna, Azlar/Marjana and only Vivica on yellow, on the other hand. Why don’t I have Joon since I play? It is RNG people, not a bug, for GS. And the fact you play this game (still), it means you agreed with the randomness.

Some are luckier than others. This happened every time, everywhere (virtual or real life) and will forever happen. Deal with it or change the game with one doesn’t depend of RNG or luck; play chess. Btw, I got absolutely all type of troops in my first 2 months in this game.

I don’t know if it’s a bug…

@zehunter After many posts confirming its NOT a bug, I fixed the heading on this thread.

The probability of picking sth new of a static pool will decrease dramatically, the more of everything one already got.

No bug, just probability.

Thanks you to all replies. i’m not good on math and probability but i play since this summer, got :
three 4* red
six 4* yellow
four 4* green
two 4* blue

none of purple … and i"m taking about using the best way to have chance on my side : summuning 10 troops each time …

sorry if some of you are not agree, but still it’s a P2W game, to make people spend money it’s logic to make hard or impossible to have one think. Not the same color for every one, but always something that is missing … to ask you more money …

Well sadly the only way to know the trust is to have access to the game source code, or a thrid party certification that the game that use probablility like gabbling game is totally correct in the way statistic is used…

Any way, have a good time online, see you for a war of one 2 one :slight_smile:

Personal experience: A month ago (when I’ve been playing for little more than a year) I still didn’t have a yellow 4* mana-troop. I had every other type of 4*-s, even multiples in all colors but that one eluded me. So acting on an impulse I chose to do a 10-pull on epic troops and luckily I received the coveted yellow mana-troop.
The game is probably not rigged to screw you.

probably not, but i prefer to ask and to be sure. I know a guy that is playning for more than a year, with 3 account, and each of his account is missing for a specific color of 4 STARS troop. and i ask other player,and few have the same felling. that’s all.

1 Like

Ive been playing 3 years and dont buy a whole lot and still missing a 4star troop for my all 5 star team that also took 2 years too get and another to barely get them to bar 3. I splurged and spent the 70 bucks about 3 months ago and bought all the acension items. So now starting to get them all to max level. Its a grind that def gets old but the game is fun still.

I play 2.5 years and I still miss yellow mana troop. Only did 1x 10 in troops summon ever with gems which gave me 10 3* so all my troops are from troop tokens. It’s insane cause i have 5 yellow crit troops. I won’t even bother leveling more than 1 yellow crit troop, which is curretly level 26 and I have over 200 yellow 1* troops ready to feed for the yellow mana troop. oh well… I really hope I’ll get it soon.

After playing for about 15 months I got my first green 4* troop in january this year (crit). Now, pretty exactly 6 months later, I have three green mana troops and two crit troops. And I only use ETTs for troops, never spent a gem on summoning for troops.

I’m level 53 and still no red or blue 4* troop. Why is this