Troop train issue

I went to train a troop with Azar for a hundred troops they took more then one hundred rooops they took 172 troops instead of a hundred can you rectify this issue

Hi @Getta, and welcome to the forum. I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re trying to explain.

Heros like Azar are trained with other heroes, not troops. And you can only use 10 heroes at a time to train another hero. This process also uses food, and the amount of food used increases with the level of the hero you’re training.

Troops train with other troops, but those also train with at most 10 other troops at a time.

Can you explain in a bit more detail what you were trying to do, what you thought should happen, and what actually happened?

3 Likes

I think he means he chose to train a tc20 (the image is azlar) and instead of taking 100 recruits to train a hero it took 172

1 Like

Azar can NOT train troops

I doubt thats the case if he played long enough to have a TC-20 he would have said the trouble more correctly

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings