Troop summon

Is there something wrong with the troop summoning? I pulled 25 summons and I only get 3* troops? Bug or Extremely unlucky?

1 Like

Probably the latter. I did use 41 ETTs yesterday. Got only 3 epic troops out of them, all dupes except the first blue ninja troop. Now I only lack the yellow ninja troop.

19 pulls. Only 3*. Let’s say it’s SG rather lopsided interpretation of “probability”.

3 Likes

Chance to get 3* troop in ninja troop summon is 85%

The probability to get 25 3* troop in 25 pull is 0.85^25 = 0.0171978 or about 1.71978%. That is about get 5* in 1 pull. I think you are very unlucky but not extremely unlucky level.

4 Likes

23 summons here. 1 4 star troop. Results were much better on the prior ninja troop summon.

1 Like

Clearly luck of the draw. Tough luck.

I pulled 53 ETTs & got: 4 Ninjas + 5 Crit 4* + 2 Mana 4* = 11 out of 53 pulls.

Though only my 2nd blue mana troop was of value… rest of the 52 are food.

Still without a purple ninja…

I will vote for limiting the summon rate on individual account then the Global(which is fishy and no way to confirm).

Ex - Troops portal, epic troops rate is 10%/15% during Ninja event. I start with 10% chance, with every rare troop pull, this should go up till 100% chance in 10th pull, so I definitely get 1 in 10 pulls. But, if I pulled epic in 1/5th pull, 4* probability should drop to 0. So I only get 1 epic in 10 pull, honoring 10% result rate.

Till then, RNG is just gambling fallacy, tempting players to spend more and more.

7th pull to get my 1st 4* green mana troop, then stop. Not bad. Still have 15 ETTs saved and may try tonight.

23 epic troop tokens, 4 Epic troops including 2 ninja troops and my first green ninja troop. Beat the odds, that’s for sure!

Pal this is a game designed in a way which is declared clearly on each type of summon.

I personally don’t get into moral science thinking & play / enjoy the game.

I shared my stats of current ninja troops summons… which have been different every time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings