Troop leveling in PoV

@Duaneski Though I do feel your annoyance as I have experienced the same in the previous POV, but I have seen you in the forum for quite some time already as you have joined this forum officially months ahead of me. This forum in fact has already informed us of that or you probably just missed reading Early Information on the UPDATED Third & Fourth Path of Valor posted some time in May this year. Since this has already made known, this is my first point. Upgrading the Barracks at any point during the POV is a risk not accomplishing one or two daily challenges. It was just unfortunate that those daily missions coincide while you are upgrading the Barracks out of all the 50-day duration of the POV.

My second point is, even skipping 2 or 3 or more daily challenges, Path of Valor can still be fully accomplished and get to the 50th Milestone. Its just that you need to complete the Valor challenges. This was already pointed out in some posters above. So, don’t fret. You’ll get all those junk and whatnot goodies in the POV still.