Troop Leveling Curve Completely Broken Since Raid Reward Nerf

Can we talk about how completely broken troop leveling is for Platinum level players and below since ham resource rewards were nerfed for raiding? The marginal reward for leveling troops makes zero sense until you have absolutely everything else in the game leveled up now, and I’m sure it’s not much better for even Diamond players.

Leveling up your food storage appears to increase the food rewards from all chests. It’s an easy of investing iron to get ham.

1 Like

My food storage is at 19/18. My troop leveling situation remains dire. Actually I’m certain this remains true at Diamond with my forays at Diamond level.

2 Likes

The amount of food it costs is out of control and it just keeps going up. Especially with the XP gained and needed. I can’t keep everything going and level troops together.

So my troops sit at whatever they are at.

1 Like

I don’t seem to have any issues with food. My food is typically always full or close to it and I have 4 training centers pumping out recruits constantly. And I can level troops pretty frequently as well.

Hmm. Are you feeding hungry 4* and 5* mouths? They are ham gluttons. I’m at a point where eating a single hero costs 10,000 ham and eating a single troop 100k. I’m a fairly midlevel guy in my alliance too. There are folks in my alliance who have accumulated 500+ troops because they have no ham to level them up.

2 Likes

I have a TON of troop training fodder…

I just don’t have the 15-20 million ham it would take to use them to train my troops.

4 Likes

you and me both. I have a ton to use for training. Just the ham needed for the XP gained is trash and not worth it in my opinion.

I have around 25 4 and 5* fully ascended and I am currently working on 5 more… one of each color

I have the opposite problem. I’m literally throwing away ham on useless items just so that my farms and watchtower can continue to be collected, and most of my raid rewards go to waste. I’m running 2 TC20 and 2 TC11 at all times and feeding a rainbow of five 4*/5* heroes as much as I can. I would level troops to use up excess ham, but I very rarely seem to get any feeder troops. It seems that crafting items, feeder heroes, and feeder troops are my bottleneck as opposed to ham/iron.

On a related note, a way to get troops from TC would be nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Consider using TC19 if you’re struggling to use up food and you have recruits banked.

5 Likes

I would love to give you my food. i am contantly full even if leveling my 4* and 5* heroes. Also need iron? Can give you tons of it. one more point to install trading within the alliance…

2 Likes

Iron I am doing ok on.

Food is alright until I need to ascend a 4 or 5*. Then it is a bind for a day or so.

A little gift from my side :wink:
food
food
food

1 Like

Thanks!..wish I cvould really have it

1 Like

I’m on the same boat as @lexinen. 2 tc20 and tc11 or tc2 24/7. I’m currently making potions to prevent food from spilling. I get diamond or platinum rewards at least twice a day. Farms, storages and watchtower at 20.

My rugged clothes are less than 200 because I didn’t want to spill food last week. Meteor fragments also less than 10.

I am feeding several heroes but i same color feed and give the 1’s to 4’s and 2’s to 5’s. That should save some ham.

I do see people running out of food if they use gems to buy WE and farm a lot.

1 Like

Cookie Settings