:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 2 Atlantis
Image Aether Power Description
regen Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 420 health over 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Trident Throw
  • Deals 335% damage to the target.
  • All allies get +39% increase for any healing received for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

kép

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Atlantis Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• +5% / +10% / +15% / +20% / +25% defense.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

May 2022

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Triton ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Triton.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Triton and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Triton worth summoning for?

• Would you use Triton on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Triton ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Triton as an opponent?

• Would you give Triton Ranger Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Triton’s character design?

• If you Summoned Triton and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Triton, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Triton when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Triton, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Triton (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Triton), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Triton (post release)

:question: Is Triton worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Triton would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Triton’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Healing Buffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Triton compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Triton’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Triton worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Triton is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Triton is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is this hero worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Triton then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

2 Likes

As always, thank you very kindly @PlayForFun for your continued work!! :+1::+1:

Is it just me, or could Triton be Magni’s little brother?

10 Likes

For most people Kiril is their blue healer for the majority of their early game (and late, Kiril is solid). Triton pairs very nicely as his boost compensates for Kiril’s lower heal percentage. :+1:

Works with any healer, but most people stack colors so they’re a natural pairing.

:beers:

6 Likes

agree, great synergy there.

and also, they work the other way around: Kiril’s buffs (or C-Kiril’s debuffs) make Triton’s snipe hit harder, too!

Kiril and Triton got me through some very tough battles together, and still do in fact in the 4* Raid Tourneys and Events.

7 Likes

As you said, Triton on his own is a little meh, but when you combo Triton+Kiril, now you get two strong heroes. I LB both of them and still use them regularly.

6 Likes

Could you post a pic of the LB’d Triton? I have never seen one. Thanks in advance!

Pic of Triton LB (and almost all 4* LBs) in this thread

3 Likes

Triton I feel is a bit of a underated hero he is quite handy as mentioned with Kiril … I still use now at +7 only in 4* tournament … Handy fast sniper …
People praise jackal for hes high attack stat well triton is up there too in the conversation :wink::+1:

7 Likes

Triton also pairs nicely with Alexandrine. I have always been a little disappointed with Alex, but attack #12 in W3K, I paired them up and ended up one shotting a team I had no business attacking, thanks in large part to the +healing.

Click for thoughts on Alex

Alex is great for MT - probably good for regular titan also - but in raids/wars, I tend to use my blue tiles up before firing her, and so she heals for very little. I’ll probably pair Triton with her from now on, as it provides the team with a good heal with few blue tiles

5 Likes

Aw, Triton. He was one of my first event heroes. I used him so much - fast hero - yes please :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I have had Triton for two years, but I only just realized that he boosts overhealing. I’m using him with the War Pig in Kalevala’s epic tier, and Gulli is boosting health to over 600 hp!

7 Likes

Any news if and when Triton will receive his costume?

We do not know…
Stay tuned for #beta-beat topics.
The next Beta will arrive next Wednesday…

1 Like

Better late than never :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice @sleepyhead ! That’s a big A value on ac4*. :+1:

3 Likes

Yup, @Muchacho went full attack, he makes a good sniper for 4* events and tourneys :slight_smile: combos well with Kiril too

2 Likes

Kiril and Triton are BFFs!

1 Like

I just drew Triton and agree about the synergy with Kiril, but has anyone paired him with Ptolemy? In particular, Ptolemy’s healing buff response from attempted status ailments gets boosted, too. The downside I imagine is that I don’t think Ptolemy will overheal. I’m interested in learning more since I don’t know the hero menagerie very well.

1 Like

He does have that 60% chance of 10% overheal if that helps, so he is a pseudo-overhealer. I guess with triton’s buff that makes it to 13.9% overheal.

2 Likes