Memoir to @Jedon

here is a tribute to Jedon. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me, and trying to draw a smile on my face dear @Saphirra.
I appreciate it brother :heart:

12 Likes

Your Welcome. The other half is still in transit. but I this is something I wanted to do for you. @Garanwyn gave me the idea when he did @PapaHeavy’s thread Get Off My Lawn: PapaHeavy's Guide To Stuff That Just Ain't Right And Ain't as Good As It Used To Be - #55 by Gee333

6 Likes

Keep smiling @Jedon, laughter really is the best medicine.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Lovely topic.

Just checking there’s no news you’re aware of? ‘Tribute’ is a bit worrying

9 Likes

Thank GOD you’re still here Bro may GOD bless and keep you and heal you from what is attacking your body, may you receive the healing that was already paid for on the Cross from the Blood that was shed for you and prosper as well in JESUS’ NAME. Amen

6 Likes

Ok, let me try this title. But no, no news.

6 Likes

This is one post that Highly Deserves to be highlighted!! Thank you @Saphirra for doing this!! It’s some much better than the ramblings of a madman!!!
@Jedon has done so much for so many here in his E&P family, and helped me immensely when I started that we couldn’t thank him enough.
Now he’s shown what a strong person he is, and what a special soul he possesses. He will forever be in the hearts of those he has touched. :heart:

9 Likes

@Saphirra you have a @Jedon heart. The Forum is a warmer place because of each of you. This compilation is such a lovely idea. Thank you!!!

@Jedon, I hope this concentrated “memoir” gives you a sense of how we see you & how you are a beacon of kindness & inspiration.

Love to both of you gentlemen! Thank you for filling us up!!! :bouquet: :heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

Where are u jedon? Hope u can play again :blush:

4 Likes

GOD bless you and GOD Loves you Bro was thinking about you earlier

4 Likes

Dear Jedon,
all the best for you and your family. Wish you all the strength you need.
God and all his angels may be with you and support you with their love and healing power.
And may your inner strength and power from your heart and your soul never end.
With love
Hymenolepis diminuta

3 Likes

@Jedon a hug. I have you present in my prayers.

1 Like

You are in my prayers @Jedon, your courage and faith have touched me deeply. You are an Inspiration to me and have the faith of Moses. Hope you find some times of less pain and I wish you all the best. :pray:t3: Always

1 Like

thought it was time for another update to the Memoir.

5 Likes

Thought this belonged since it was a message from him, just spoken by another’s fingers. Thx @Bzzinator

5 Likes

@Jedon
I am amazed at your courage.

I am sad that all of us can not take away some of your pain. I would take some for you if I could.

Your faith and humble spirit inspire me to complain less and appreciate things more.

You are in my thoughts and I hope that your suffering leads to some improvement.

Thanks @Bzzinator for helping so much with our friend.

God Bless and keep you all. :heart:

6 Likes

Ran into this checking in on Jaedon. All of us in the Untouchablez wish you happy holdidays and speedy recovery my friend. Stay strong and stop in say hello when you can.

4 Likes

yeah, it’s things in the past. nothing new here. Personal reasons - #789 by Jedon is the source for it. there is newer updates there. :slight_smile: tho, nothing for 19 days

2 Likes