Trials of Strength - first impressions

I used this team which had a TP of 3028:

Boldtusk 3/60
Grimm 4/70
Gretel 4/70
Colen 3/60
Valen 3/50 (7/8)

No problems on the first 2 levels
Did the final level at first attempt - used a couple of health pots and lots of tile ghosting to get to the boss level unscathed and fully charged. Then used bombs and a couple of dragons to weaken the bosses, and my heroes did the rest.

I usually like to play with two healers, so this was a challenge.

Now I need to decide whether Gretel or Grimm get the emblems. I have no-one ready for the other lot.

Wow! You always find a way to get the job done. Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

If you have trouble on the last stage just bomb them to death! The bosses have 3950hp, so with 5 bombs, 5 Ax, 5x dragonfire, 5 arrows you can deal 5000 damage.

Man this game can be so frustrating at times. I was actually happy to see the new quests and then- bam 4 000 team power. Yeah because everyone can dish out a few hundred dollars/ euros or has been playing since the game released to have enough 5* heroes. And then- just to kick the downed dog- you can only use heroes in the same class.

Funny thing is I beat the first two levels and reached the boss wave of the third one with a ~2 500 team power so the estimates are a bit high. Still frustrating though. Would it kill devs everywhere to make a mobile game that isn’t incredibly grind-y?

BTW What’s with Li Xiu being a monk class? Her card literally says "wise general". Like- her job is in the army. And yet she is a monk? I know it’s a fantasy game, but still
 Even my suspension of disbelief has its limits.

The team power estimates are really high. I beat the final level with 2 maxed 4* and 3 maxed 3* and didn’t need big battle items. Give it a shot before you give up.

2 Likes

It was way easier than I expected. I was able to burn though the last bossfight and hardly used any items at all.
On the other hand I have a lot of trained fighters and barbarians, so I was able to use a good team (Kage,BT,LJ,Azlar,Grimm).
I think I will have a lot of trouble with the Sorcerer+Rouge quest. I hardly have enough heroes for a full team (fully leveled Sabina+Gill-Ra, 3rd ascension Quintus, and untrained Danzaburado+Kelile). Maybe I should keep the next Skittleskull.

1 Like

They lower it a bit from beta. At first required something like 4200 or 4400.

Still 4000 is really generous for the real difficulty.
Don’t let it scare you and give it a try with a little of strategy.

Agreed. I threw an axe in fear when I saw Elena AND Azlar among the final bosses, but that might not have even been needed.

My team was 3600, Obakan 3/70, Alzar could have been swapped for Colen and likely wouldn’t have been much of an issue.

Edit: Possibly the biggest thing is to make sure everyone’s fully charged by the boss level. You’re not on a timer so if you waste a little bit on the 4th wave right before, it doesn’t matter much.

2 Likes

kiril is a fantastic war hero - tanky healer with decent attack stat for 4 star and double buff. i have 2 on both my accounts max and love him.

1 Like

I thought it was awesome. Can’t wait to see how this all plays out. I did have a few in my alliance that didn’t have the hero’s to finish the first level. Only had two hero’s leveled and the rest sitting at 1-1. Feel bad for them but now they need to strategize a little better when it comes to leveling hero’s. I’ve been preaching this since wars started. Maybe they will listen now. Lol

3 Likes

Thé final stage is more around 3400 difficulty then 4000 hats for sure. Similar to the last stage of ascension quests

Have to say that not every last stage of every class quest feels the same way.

Just an example: monk quests you pretty much fight yellows foes with yellow heroes (so, using the weak color)
Then sometimes you can have to fight riposte guys without dispellers (aka, suiced).
Then there are bosses that sinergy well togheter in some quests.

Don’t let one easy fight make you low your guard.
Be always prepared for the worst.

2 Likes

1 level more wait my WE :thinking:
Final level 4000k :smirk: my team only 3000k

But i like it :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ll be interested to see how it goes for you with a 3k team.

I will let you know if I have collected WE :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

So the revive skill was like Ameona Ghost Transform :thinking:

@zephyr1
3 heroes were killed roasted by lions hahahaha 
 :joy:
Battle item used bomb and small red bottle :pensive:
Dont have healer :tired_face:

1 Like

Can you help me???

I want to ask after the trial strength is finished, then what trial will come out? :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

I decided to focus on Scarlett instead of colen so I bet the last level is gonna be a major grind for me, if I can even complete it :’(

Any battle item tips for a 3k team?