[Feb 13, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Started leveling the Ewok from scratch when Trial pairings were announced and I knew I was gonna be weak in Shadows. Then was working on Tibs in Purple for Nature. After Nature (very recently) I started on Sabina from scratch to replace a 3^1 Jahangir that would have been there otherwise. Was very happy to get her up to 3^3 8/8 right before trying the Final Stage. This behavior of quickly trying to level up the heroes needed for the next Trial has been my standard M.O. over the last few weeks. My team powers have been 2400-3100 before Troop buffing.

Beat the final stage with 3 Time Stops, 3 Dragons, and 2 Bombs. Might not have needed quite all those but didn’t want to risk taking any unnecessary hits. The Ewok gave me 5 Bottles and 2 Freezes on the final Stage.

2 Likes

As you can imagine, the last battle took a while. All of my heroes survived though because of my Sabinas, and I didn’t need to use any major items, which was all that mattered for me personally.

4 Likes

Had to be tried. And it was very possible. Healing, axes, bombs, dragon attacks.

Got the whole team through to the boss stage with healing and a couple of axes. Walked away with a bomb and couple of dragon attacks. Might have been able to save more, but if Skittles got her special off it would have been game over – not worth the risk.

3 Likes

I’ve been forgetting to upload my teams here, but I spose I can go ahead and follow suit for this one.

Brought in the best items I could get my hands on, because I wasn’t super confident in this team with Peters not even at 60.

Still wasn’t terrible. Probably could’ve used axes instead of dragon attacks, as no one died and I barely used any items aside from the health pots and a couple of the rest. A few evades, but nothing too annoying.

4 Likes

G. Jackal was the attack MVP, Inari and Sabina keep him alive. Seemed to work. None of these are known for being durable (or at least not durable at the level they are at) so I was a bit worried on how they would handle the final stage.

2 Likes

Made me work but I got em. Replace red potions with the best ones available (I ran out of them last stage lol). Also I used all time stops and bombs too:

2 Likes

Just maxed out Carver, and since I also have maxed out Layla and Shaarkot (with Emblems!), I THOUGHT I could have a shot.
Turns out they are the only ones… :rofl:

Gave up after badly failing the second stage.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :large_blue_circle: [July 3, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!