[Apr 7, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The biggest change is that after saving Emblems for Frida, I finally decided that I’d actually rather give them to Falcon first, and brought him up to +10.

I had some troop leveling progress too, and Evelyn has stepped up a node since last time.

I also had made this note for myself last time:

So this time, I made the swap of Bombs to Axes.

The Battle

The first two stages were a cakewalk. I probably could have autoplayed them even at this point.

The third stage was straightforward to start, and I just used 7 minor healing along the way to keep everyone in good shape.

I used 3 axes along the way to keep the Bosses debuffed.

The mix of Tiburtus, Evelyn, and double Falcons made for strong tile damage, and a pretty quite progression. 3-60 Chao helped control mana a bit until he was killed.

Without a healer, by the end I ended up down to one Falcon, with the bosses near death and no healing pots left. I used a single Dragon Attack to finish them off and avoid risk of losing.

On the whole, Trials of Serenity aren’t too bad for me. I look forward to eventually maxing Falcon #2 and Chao to strengthen this team, but the item usage to get through this one is very sustainable, so it’s not bad at all.

NOTE TO SELF: Probably fine to downgrade the Dragon Attacks to Bombs. Very unlikely to need the extra damage potential. Check inventory of items and crafting materials next time to decide which to bring.

Was It Harder?

Maybe? I really didn’t notice a difference for this particular one since last time.

Shiny New Emblems

Falcon went up another node to +11, but Evelyn came up short one Emblem…ONE!! :roll_eyes:

Cannibalism for Fun & Profit

My second Grimm ate the Trainer Hero, bones, cloak, and all.

As soon as Grimm #2 is maxed, Karil and then Frida are up next. So that was a nice little bump in schedule.

5 Likes