[Apr 7, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

One of my better trials:

Last time Richard and Evelyn were 3.70, but otherwise it is the same lineup. It didn’t go quite as well as I hoped. Couldn’t get any decent combos going against the bosses and I had to use a couple of bombs at the end when I ran out of healing potions. But that’s why the bombs were there: emergency backup. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

I used Chao last time and switched him out for Tibs. Not sure it helped or hurt, I still had to carpet bomb. The lack of healers hurts me. I had to use revival scrolls a couple of times.

Sorry for the extra-large “ego” screenshot. I’ve only just learned how to attach screenshots, not how to edit them :grin:

4 Likes

I like this one, not the right elements, but probably enough!

2 Likes

I brought along Triton 4/70+11, Tiburtus 3/60, QoH 4/40, Sonya 1/15, Frida 1/1
I was expecting this to be excruciatingly painful because I only had 3 heroes which were levelled. Surprisingly the boards were very kind and the pre-boss enemies were being kind, targeting QoH with their attacks. Got to the final stage with a blue diamond, fully charged heroes and QoH with 3 minions. The combination of Frida/ Tiburtus double defense down made Triton an absolute wrecking ball. Richard didn’t even get a hit in.
Finished the trials using 1x bomb, axe and dragon attack.

2 Likes

Not a good trial for me. Still did not start working on Aegir after the buff and beside him I don’t have any healers in these classes (are there even any?). This time I could replace unlevelled Richard with 3.20 Frida and she was even useful. Thanks to that I did attempt on the last level and beat it with just few items. Triton’s heal buff helped me get away with just minor pots.

Frida 3.20 - Tiburtus 4.70 - G.Falcon 4.70+7 - Chao 4.70 - Triton 4.70.

2 Likes

Technically, yes, but they’re very hard to come by, and none are conventional healers:

• Red Hood (Grimforest) – healing via minions
  • Ares (old HOTM) – healing only for self and allies via HoT
  • Aegir (old HOTM) – relatively minor healing based on regular damage
  • Evelyn (old HOTM) – minor healing only for Nature via spirit link

That’s what lead to this (basically joke) thread the first time around: No healer for Trials of Serenity? No problem!

2 Likes

Khagan after v20 just ate bosses with Tibs help

6 Likes

No, probably due to some improvement on my team.

Yes. Last time I put 3/60 Sonya to the bench because my first attempt ended in defeat. I replace her with Prisca to bolster purple stack and it result in victory. Sonya is already 4/50 so I put her back in. I no longer need the purple stack because at this time, I have 3/60 Tiburtus who replace Tyrum.

Here is the old team:

They had to use all items.

This is my new team (I forgot to take the screenshot before battle again… :sweat_smile:):

No longer nuked them from the orbit.

10 healing potions, 4 axes, 5 bombs, 2 dragon attacks.

It definitely result in higher items consumption for bombing.

Save them in the bank for now… Maybe I’ll give the paladin emblems for Sonya when she is maxed but I’m still waiting for Falcon and another ranger.

This question caught me off guard… I fed it to Chochin :laughing:. My 4th to 6th war team still consist of 3*, Chochin will join Balthazar & Tyrum as I’m tired of using Renfeld/Prisca/Oberon… They won’t get eaten though as they might be needed for stacking and I love collecting maxed 3* :crazy_face:.

Carpet bombing is somewhat unsustainable, keep an eye on your ingredients.

3 Likes

Same team as last time with no healer so Triton is very effective in this trials.
I played it safe from start to finish in the last stage so I used a lot of healing potions to maintain my heroes at a good health.
Nothing too much hard this time for me, the board was good against the bosses.

Screenshot_20190407-115251

Cyprian is a good asset on this trials too.

2 Likes

Before pew pew

Screenshot_20190407-121240

After pew pew

2 Likes

Found this definitely harder, i’ve barely made it, without that healing from a maxed Aegir/+3 i wouldn’t probably even passed the mob levels. Boards were azz, but i didnt expect anything else from this game counting even a 2-2-1 team. Used basically everything i had minus 1 health potion and 3 mana. The weak Chao got pulverized early in the boss fight by boss Chao. Barely did any damage to the bosses with the tiles.

2 Likes

That’s the team and items I used. I struggled more because of bad boards and lack of firepower. I’m hoping to get Lianna maxed by the next Ranger Trials

1 Like

Went with Triton 4.70, Lianna 4.80+3, Cyprian 4.70, Khagan 3.65, Thorne 4.23.

Used 2 mana pots, 3 potent healing, 2 time stops, & 3 bombs. I should’ve just brought average healing also and wouldn’t have needed the time stops but oh well, it worked.

As far as differences, I believe Lianna & Thorne were @ 3.70 last time and I used Chao instead of Cyprian so needless to say this was much easier than last time which took 5 potent healing and most or all of bombs, dragons and time stops.

Prob use blue trainer on Thorne (I know but he’s who I have) and may try to beef him up a bit for a temporary tank with the emblems as well. Can always reset when better becomes available. Ranger emblems are all being saved for Lianna-hope to make her Godly eventually.

3 Likes

Nuked and cleaned up.

1 Like

This is one of my strongest class quests because I have an overabundance of great paladins.

Me last time, though Richard was 3/70 then:

Me this time. I decided to swap out Triton for Cyprian due to the v20 buff which was nice for stage 2 and pretty useful for stage 3. It’s dicey with Ranger pierce, but watching Richard lose giant chunks of hp was quite satisfying. No SS of the team, but you’ll see it from the following pics.

Here’s me going in:

Man they did NOT like Hood this time…

Ares too? Geez!

HAH! Screw you, Chao!

Also ss of Chao’s hp:

I’d say it was easier than last time because Richard is on his final ascension now which helped a lot. Cyprian is better than a 3/60 Triton for me because he’s not a color weak or neutral to the enemy color. You can see from item usage that I didn’t need much for this one.

3 Likes

So, I decided to risk it. Triton 1/1 and Gunnar 1/1 didn’t make it through the first wave… But the other three held the line up to the fourth wave, where they finally died, with the mobs very close to going. Since I had the dragons and bombs (and two axes) left, I decided to pony up the 75 gems. With a full team, I easily completed the fourth wave, and the items had everyone down to needing one good hit. Two specials had charged by that time, so one set of blue tiles got me through. Result: Triton is at +7. And Sonya picked up 3 levels from the trainer.

1 Like

Close to a loss this time…

1 Like

Congrats on the victory! I’m sure it won’t be long before you can make it through without the gem continue. :slight_smile:

And I know where those gems came from. :wink:

i used one axe was close to using a mana pot but finished with only using one axe

1 Like

It’s done, like a bag of chips! Here’s the team I used to complete all three stages:

Changes since last time: 3-21 Frida replaced 3-25 Sonya

Items used: 10 Healing Potions (225hp each), 5 axes, 5 bombs, 3 dragons

With this team, the first two stages were very easy, then I had to burn all 10 potions getting through the minion levels of the third stage. My team was really low on health for the bosses, so I played it safe and nuked them probably a little more than I had to.

3 Likes