[Mar 17, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My team last time:

My team this time:

NOTE TO SELF: Bring antidotes instead of Dragon Attacks next time.

What’s New

The big changes from last time are Evelyn and Triton hitting max, and Emblems on Evelyn and Melendor.

I also have some troop upgrades, and switched Evelyn to a Crit troop that I’ve come to prefer to the second mana troop, and am leveling more now.

The Log

So in my sleepy state, I didn’t think to bring antidotes for Horghall’s attack debuff, which made this battle a lot longer and more painful than needed.

With the lowered tile damage, I had to slog it out more, and ended up using my minor healing and mana pots, and 2 bombs.

That’s actually a lot worse than last time, when I managed the board better and used far fewer items:

Antidotes definitely would have saved me some trouble, as would having more deliberately avoided feeding Horghall.

I blame daylight savings and the hour later shift…next time I should just wait for the morning.

Still an easy battle, on the whole, just could have been even more straightforward with a little thought on my part.

And Melendor and Evelyn make Brienne’s attack buff essentially irrelevant, since it’s fairly easy to ensure at least one of them is ready to go when needed.

Shiny New Emblems

In an indication that I’m not checking Emblems as religiously now as when first released, I actually had enough on hand to unlock a node for Evelyn and Melendor that I hadn’t done yet.

So I took care of those:

After the Trials, I also have just enough Emblems for another node for Melendor:

However, having just done a tc19 burn of 750 trainings, I’m actually low on food for once — normally these days I throw it out nonstop.

So that last upgrade will have to wait a bit for food availability, but will be set soon enough.

7 Likes