[Jan 23, 2019] Trials of Mysticism oh dear

proteus is a boon for the final bosses limiting the hit back

2 Likes

this was my team was 3200 but made it through with no pauses. Quintos got off one special almost wrecked the whole team so make sure to go In specials ready. I used no crafting items at all onatel was awesome going through here

6 Likes

Thanks. Pretty stoked.

The underleveled Kiril did end up dying on 3rd wave… Forgot to pay attention to his health… Oops. But he did help me save health pots till then.

Kinda cool that we are able to pull these off with teams 1300 less than the suggested power.

The best thing is, is these challenges should only get easier as my teams get stronger.

1 Like

Managed to pull it off with the above mentioned team.
Took me some pretty time and blue pots to have Kiril ready at the times needed.
Also made it clear to me that 3* hero’s are not usable in end fight as they are one-shotted.
Ulmer died pretty fast but he was happy to take one for the team.

3 Likes

3* is definitely scary to take in. I chose to carpet bomb this time. Didn’t give the bosses a chance this time.

3 Likes

This is the best I could gather… I’m not a big fan of wasting 20 world energy, I’ll wait and see how people are doing on stage 3 with week teams

(waiting for my Monster Chest to arrive in 1 minute and going to overlap with stage 2 of class quest to save WE lol)

1 Like

I got it with the team I have listed above… 2627pwr.

It’s doable.

Depends if you plan to spend items or not…

This is true. That being said, I doubt I could have done it without items.

Made stage 3 with Kiril, Sabina, Proteus, Jahangir and 3/60 Kash.

Items used: 20 small helth potions, 2 big mana pots, 2 time stops, 1 dragon attack.

Proteus for the win even if it takes some time to finish without true hitters. :smile:

2 Likes

I went with this team. Had to use 2 revive scroll (1 hero, not team) and whatever else you see missing there. Was kinda rough.

2 Likes

This is probably my worse team. Manage to completed stage 2 with them. But nah not gonna bother with stage 3

1 Like

I was expecting to need to carpet-bomb this one, but I did it pretty easily with this team:

Proteus kept the bosses from charging specials, and the Skittles/Kiril combo dropped their attack power to basically nothing. I think I used 2 dragon attacks and 3 super mana pots on the final stage.

1 Like

Easy Peesy

It was not that hard after all @madmarv . Proteus helped to stop bosses, Gil-Ra’s attack debuff was saving items (still had to use some axes on minions) and defense debuff was helpful too. The same goes for Ulmer, defense debuff definitely makes it faster. Both Balthazars were good for finishing minions off (especially when they were just about to attack).

Items:
Healing potion - 10x, 0 left
Bomb attack - 5x, 3 left
Dragon attack 5x, 2 left
Axe attack - 5x, 1 left

1 Like

With 2 Proteuses I was just watching them getting slow-cooked without any interruption from their side :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was my team. Finished Stage 3 in one attempt with some good items. Team power, schmeam power.

1 Like

AFter all i made it! Passed stage 3 with this team using 5 bombs and 4 dragon attacks

1 Like

Boss hp is under 4500 so nukable. Took mana pots for emergency healing.

1 Like